Sydney's Gangland Underworld

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Another reason we will struggle to attract players to the Canterbury-Bankstown area.

The place is a hot bed for crime at this moment in time. These scumbags need to be taken down and thrown in gaol for the damage they are doing to the community.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Another reason we will struggle to attract players to the Canterbury-Bankstown area.

The place is a hot bed for crime at this moment in time. These scumbags need to be taken down and thrown in gaol for the damage they are doing to the community.
Well some of your players have been criminal in the fact they have said they are footballers & been getting huge wages & doing nothing. :p

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Cmon bro - don’t link this shit to the dogs.what about Parra - does it impact their recruitment too? Most players live in the shire though

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've enjoyed this exchange of ideas, and it's nice to see the Don of Breakfast Point back in harness, but you have strayed into an area that is a bit of a hobby horse of mine.

I an sick of hearing about people getting shot who are "known to police" or "well-known gangland figures" and the like. If I were a career criminal, I would operate in total anonymity. If the police know about the activities of these people, why aren't they doing something about it? I realize they need evidence rather than rumours, but surely, if they haven't got hard evidence, isn't it their job to go out and get it? There should be no such thing as a career criminal because the police should be watching their every move.
Let me enlighten you....

The police realise every once in a while that the drugs are getting out of control, and what better way to stir the pot than to gun down a "known criminal" put the blame on gangland turf wars and then sit back and watch these idiots take each other out for a couple of years.

Then rinse and repeat every few years for decades. It's a proven formula.

You can't beat the system.

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've enjoyed this exchange of ideas, and it's nice to see the Don of Breakfast Point back in harness, but you have strayed into an area that is a bit of a hobby horse of mine.

I an sick of hearing about people getting shot who are "known to police" or "well-known gangland figures" and the like. If I were a career criminal, I would operate in total anonymity. If the police know about the activities of these people, why aren't they doing something about it? I realize they need evidence rather than rumours, but surely, if they haven't got hard evidence, isn't it their job to go out and get it? There should be no such thing as a career criminal because the police should be watching their every move.
Maybe they should start at the top and go after politicians and judges

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Little tip...

If you were in that situation, just have a quiet word telling them you have undercovers inside tonight, has never failed me plus gets you on their side.
What do you tell them on the 2nd night?

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Well some of your players have been criminal in the fact they have said they are footballers & been getting huge wages & doing nothing. :p
Impersonating a footballer is only a misdemeanor, drawing a fine or community service.

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And now they are trying to hold a gun to the NRLs head by taping up the emblem...

Thugs

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Merrylands and Guildford are Parra district and more dirty shit happens there.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They always miss when it comes to the real gang members but magically get the kill on the innocent. Cruel world

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They always miss when it comes to the real gang members but magically get the kill on the innocent. Cruel world
I actually thought their hit rate was better than American cops, but that's just me....