Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go the swans!
Bring it home bloods!

Last edited by a moderator:

silva

Utility
Reaction score
When are the swans gunna stop getting salary cap concessions. FMD don't Melbourne people get the shits that the swans are getting an unfair advantage every year.

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't understand this thread, did we sign a fullback called Swans??

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When are the swans gunna stop getting salary cap concessions. FMD don't Melbourne people get the shits that the swans are getting an unfair advantage every year.
haters gona hate

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Afl is such a better sport to watch atm than rugby league. Got tickets to the GF so hope i can watch this live and still get to see the dogs.

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
afl is such a better sport to watch atm than rugby league. Got tickets to the gf so hope i can watch this live and still get to see the dogs.
swans supporter ?????????

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't follow AFL, sorry.
Neither do I. Never have and probably never will watch a full game (watched a quarter here and there but it just isn't for me)... I just was planning on browsing this to see what everyone on here thought cos I am mildly interested on who they think will win or if there is an easy couple of bucks to pinch on the punt etc. But man don't comment if you are just going to be a prick. Just because you dont like it doesn't mean you should try to ruin it for everyone who does...

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What you call salary cap concessions the Swans and their supporters call Cost Of Living Allowance. It is meant to even up the playing field. Not give the Swans an unfair advantage. Nothing is said when the swans are struggling to draw crowds and be competitive but the moment they become successful the Melbournites cry foul. There even starting to bitch about the Swans ability to draw on home grown talent. I for one am a Swans supporter but my Dogs always come first.

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What you call salary cap concessions the Swans and their supporters call Cost Of Living Allowance. It is meant to even up the playing field. Not give the Swans an unfair advantage. Nothing is said when the swans are struggling to draw crowds and be competitive but the moment they become successful the Melbournites cry foul. There even starting to bitch about the Swans ability to draw on home grown talent. I for one am a Swans supporter but my Dogs always come first.
nah man Both teams always come first for me no matter what <3

silva

Utility
Reaction score
That's a bad excuse to try and boost the game in sydney. The AFL know that the only way they can win over the Sydney crowd is to have a successful team in this city. How the swans can afford to buy the most marketable player in the AFL after making 2 grnad finals in a row is beyond a joke. The AFL would never have the balls to call out any of their teams for cheating the cap as their admin are the ones who are cheating it themselves.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's a bad excuse to try and boost the game in sydney. The AFL know that the only way they can win over the Sydney crowd is to have a successful team in this city. How the swans can afford to buy the most marketable player in the AFL after making 2 grnad finals in a row is beyond a joke. The AFL would never have the balls to call out any of their teams for cheating the cap as their admin are the ones who are cheating it themselves.
As far dollars and cents go the Swans have released 3.19 million dollars worth of talent in the last 2 years that is how they could afford to buy the most marketable player in the AFL. It had nothing to do with the Cost Of Living Allowance. There for NO CHEATING has taken place!!! Just great list management. So the joke is on you and everyone else who believes other wise!!! Well the AFL did have the balls to call out Carlton for salary cap breaches and several other teams for tanking during the seasons. Sometimes the AFL seem to show their teeth a lot more the the NRL does.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
As far dollars and cents go the Swans have released 3.19 million dollars worth of talent in the last 2 years that is how they could afford to buy the most marketable player in the AFL. It had nothing to do with the Cost Of Living Allowance. There for NO CHEATING has taken place!!! Just great list management. So the joke is on you and everyone else who believes other wise!!! Well the AFL did have the balls to call out Carlton for salary cap breaches and several other teams for tanking during the seasons. Sometimes the AFL seem to show their teeth a lot more the the NRL does.
Twist it how you want, the bottom line is the swans get to pay more for their players. Hence why they have made 3 GFs in a row you halfwit.

Status
Not open for further replies.