Sydney Swans VS Hawks Grand Final

Status
Not open for further replies.

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Twist it how you want, the bottom line is the swans get to pay more for their players. Hence why they have made 3 GFs in a row you halfwit.
Your an idiot because they haven't made three GF in a row so get your facts right before you comment

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Twist it how you want, the bottom line is the swans get to pay more for their players. Hence why they have made 3 GFs in a row you halfwit.
3 GFs in a row? LOL mate do some research

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't follow AFL, sorry.
Then gtfo of the thread tbh

Was at the North game last week, wasn't the best game, but awesome seeing the boys belt another side! I'll be watching at home, then making my way out to ANZ.

Norm Smith could go to a number of players for us, so many stars, kennedy, buddy, jack, goodes, hannebery, malceski....

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Haters gonna hate and in the end they look stupid :grinning: Thanks for proving my point that you have NO F'N IDEA!!!!

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The AFL would never have the balls to call out any of their teams for cheating the cap as their admin are the ones who are cheating it themselves.
lol that's were the AFL differs from NRL. They are smart.

Why leak such damaging info and bring the game to it's knees? The AFL rarely give the media anything, they sweep everything under the carpet or deal with it internally. The less we know the better.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
lol that's were the AFL differs from NRL. They are smart.

Why leak such damaging info and bring the game to it's knees? The AFL rarely give the media anything, they sweep everything under the carpet or deal with it internally. The less we know the better.
This.

And to be fair it hasn't compromised the game as much as people think. There have been quite a few different premiership winners over the years and the Swans are far from being the most successful team in the AFL. Excited to watch the Swans bring home another win along with the 'Dogs demolishing the Panthers at night

The NRL are unprofessional by comparison. If you're going to call out on clubs cheating the cap and emphasis on fair play then how on earth do you allow a team like the Broncos of 2006 to have 7 Origin stars in their squad or the Roosters to sign Maloney, SBW and Jennings all in the one season?

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A point to remember the last time Sydney made the GF in 2012 so did the Bulldogs. Hopefully lightning strikes twice.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Um did no one else pick up on this?

Perhaps get your facts right before calling others halfwits......

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A point to remember the last time Sydney made the GF in 2012 so did the Bulldogs. Hopefully lightning strikes twice.
Yeah and swans won that year :-) hopefully both team wins this year brah

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Haters gonna hate and in the end they look stupid :grinning: Thanks for proving my point that you have NO F'N IDEA!!!!
Lol theyve made 2 out of 3 GFs, I dont really follow it out of loyalty to league.

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone know if the weather is good on Grand Final Day?
GO SWANS

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Game day #goswans
swans win grand final by 34points

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Did Ed Sheeran change his name from Ed Graham, because he is clearly the Runt of the Graham family

Status
Not open for further replies.