Sydney Protesters

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Its an interesting issue. I agree with their position, I also believe the govt/police have gone OTT on them which if played correctly, could have gotten them a sympathy vote. But they are instead coming across as hippies (and I want to make it clear coners are not hippies, we wouldn't break bong with these tight arse ferals. They ruin our image).

But I agree, not much you can do these days to get air time without being a pain.
Its simple really.
Take your fight to those in charge. For example ring reporters and chain yourself naked to the front gates of Kiribilli house.
I dont agree with protesting in such a manner but if your going to do it, dont piss of the general public when they are simply trying to go to work etc.

Bullpit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Allegedly she's from Lismore and lost a lot in the floods. Could be a sign of trauma
I wonder how “they” got from Lismore to Sydney - in the gas guzzling hire car they parked in the middle of the road! I wonder if they use a heater and or aircon that run on that non-renewable devil led energy source. I wonder if they have a phone, manufactured in China which is one of the world’s worst polluters! I just wonder ……

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
At the risk of being targeted as uncaring and lacking compassion… I think a compromise could have been reached with the woman who locked herself to the steering wheel and and blocked the tunnel.

They should have removed her from the car and padlocked her to the over height waning sign
with a sign around her neck outlining her concerns about the trees, clouds or vegetable eating.

This way we can all see her and her sign as we pass and also keep the traffic moving.

Win win I reckon.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Like China?

Imprison all protesters?
Sorry Hacky. I am just referring to the lack of balls by some of the judiciary. These cretins need to be held to account.
By giving weak sentences, there is no provision for them not to re-offend.
I am one of the silent majority and just about had enough of these ferals doing their stuff.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I wonder how “they” got from Lismore to Sydney - in the gas guzzling hire car they parked in the middle of the road! I wonder if they use a heater and or aircon that run on that non-renewable devil led energy source. I wonder if they have a phone, manufactured in China which is one of the world’s worst polluters! I just wonder ……
Thats fantastic, pity that's not what they're protesting against and not how the solution works

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lets have a statewide strike for everyone for a full day until they fix the mess.
Now the school cleaners are outside state Parliament.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You’d never wash that dirt off the car if you hit one of them haha
Yes you’re right mate why do the always look grubby and unkempt.
Do they not believe in showering for some reason or running a brush through their hair occasionally.
At least look presentable before a protest knowing a tv crew could be filming Lol

Last edited:

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thats fantastic, pity that's not what they're protesting against and not how the solution works
But, does that really matter? Since when has inconveniencing other innocent people and their lives been an accepted practice.

I have no problem with protesting or speaking your piece, but when did pissing off others ever become a popular or successful tactic? Everyone has problems in their life or their own crosses to bear but sharing them at other expense is a shit go.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
But, does that really matter? Since when has inconveniencing other innocent people and their lives been an accepted practice.

I have no problem with protesting or speaking your piece, but when did pissing off others ever become a popular or successful tactic? Everyone has problems in their life or their own crosses to bear but sharing them at other expense is a shit go.
And where did I condone that? I've already said in several posts I disagree with who they inconvenienced

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Im not saying you are condoning them mate, but you are a little apologetic on their behalf..
Umm because we're heading into dangerous territory of irreversible climate damage to the world, that is going to have massive cost to humans of relocating massive numbers of population worldwide due to changes in water sources, farmland/agriculture etc

The science is in, there's no more arguing whether the science is right or not, it is actually in. The extreme weather events are happening as predicted.

We do need proper leadership and solutions to it mate and it's not as simple as don't drive your car or buy a phone.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry Hacky. I am just referring to the lack of balls by some of the judiciary. These cretins need to be held to account.
By giving weak sentences, there is no provision for them not to re-offend.
I am one of the silent majority and just about had enough of these ferals doing their stuff.
Yeah, I get what you mean. The whole judicial system is light on this kind of stuff.

It's a bit of a double edged sword. Freedom to protest needs to be protected, but freedom from disruption also needs to be protected. Many are fighting for a good cause, but they are doing it wrong. And it's hard to put extra criminal charges on people just because they are idiots. Sometimes I wish we could charge people with stupidity.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Like if you guys think you're inconvenienced now, just imagine with mass world migration events what is going to happen?

Imagine the potential for war because climate has changed the locations and possible scarcity of food and water sources .

This shit ain't a joke

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Umm because we're heading into dangerous territory of irreversible climate damage to the world, that is going to have massive cost to humans of relocating massive numbers of population worldwide due to changes in water sources, farmland/agriculture etc

The science is in, there's no more arguing whether the science is right or not, it is actually in. The extreme weather events are happening as predicted.

We do need proper leadership and solutions to it mate and it's not as simple as don't drive your car or buy a phone.
It also includes don’t piss off peak hour traffic with a stupid stunt..