Sydney Protesters

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Carrying on like that over climate change, did they change the weather?
At least I didn't get the blame for that too.
Fuck the flood.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I wonder how “they” got from Lismore to Sydney - in the gas guzzling hire car they parked in the middle of the road! I wonder if they use a heater and or aircon that run on that non-renewable devil led energy source. I wonder if they have a phone, manufactured in China which is one of the world’s worst polluters! I just wonder ……
My favourite hypocrisy moment in her video was drinking water from a plastic water bottle :tearsofjoy:.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
If only the protesters were out today in this rain. We could’ve thrown them a cake of soap, vegan of course
I'm pretty sure they don't shower. I also reckon they grow their underarm hairs - of course I'm referring to the lesbians.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
My favourite hypocrisy moment in her video was drinking water from a plastic water bottle :tearsofjoy:.
Yep the dumbass shows up in a gas guzzling car, drinking from a plastic bottle, with mined metal in her nose, stopping traffic which increased the time it took people to get where they were going, with their cars running, increasing the pollution they caused compared to if they werent impeded.

For the cause!

Stupid cow.