Sweet Caroline - Consolidated Mad Monday Saga Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Todd Greenburg in his interview today said; “When you offend others, there is a big price to pay for that. There has to be consequences.”
WHAT A FUCKING DUD ****.... He is whats wrong with the world today
He offended me.

I’m waiting for my cheque in the mail.

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
wtf how is this an issue?

montoya literally looks like he's sleeping.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
If you believe he is an actual lawyer... I have a bridge I would like to sell you.
The telegraph goon squad manage to convince some people they are reputable journalists, so I guess just about anything is possible in this day and age!

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bout time we had some drama well win the comp next year

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bout time we had some drama well win the comp next year
Only problem with that logic is we as a club were tough once these days we just roll over and play dead :( While the NRL and it's affiliations just keep kicking us why we are down to thunderous laughter.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s funny how quickly people change. Did not the same Todd Greenberg cover up a alleged domestic violence against a bulldogs player when the ‘victim’ found out that the club would suspend the player without pay? Club stuck up for him and did not sack him. Not that I want favouritism but for he to talk about incidents with alcohol when he covered up for a bloke who assured women after drinking a drugs?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm not a Bulldogs fan myself, I'm a Rugby League fan. And this whole Mad Monday saga is utter BS.

I wrote this about it today
https://realsport101.com/news/sports/rugby/rugby-league/nrl-sad-monday/

I'm sick of the lengths the DT will go to just to crap on the game. This was a new low.
Holy shit... it's the man behind the website I get lots of my juicy stats from.

You're like a virtual god around here .. everyone love stats :D

and great article too mate :grinning:

Paul Kent made no sense at all on NRL 360. He said Ambulance drivers can't get drunk on their lunch break and then go drive an ambulance. WTF does that have to do with this? They are on holidays.
and yet clearly NRL360 hosts can get so drunk their kidneys almost pack it in.

Paul Kent
Buzz Rothfield

In eachothers back pockets.

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To be honest it’s a nothing story.

Ok I get the naked in public might be a problem. But these guys were severely intoxicated after 6 months of training and playing. Doubt any of them drank to this level for the last 6 months (well very few if that). A lot of the players from
The team are leaving. It’s the last time ever this group of people will be at the same place at the same time.

No member of the public was hurt. And if not for the media looking for a story no one from the public would have known.

I didn’t bother reading the article but was there any statements from members of the public? Any complaints? I’m not sure. It’s an honest question.

Now if they were at a game and flopped out their penis during a game then yes fine them, scrutinise them, drop them, suspend them, what ever.

This was a mad Monday. It’s an end of season tradition that happens across every team sport in Australia. Not just nrl. If the dogs should be shamed out for that when no member of public was hurt, no players went out and started smashing property or being aggressive. If 30 boys can’t meet up for the last time and have fun, get heavily intoxicated and do dumb harmless crap then that will do me. We live in a precious world.

Looks like the media is looking for crap to report and if they can’t find anything they manufacture crap to sell papers. The quicker these media companies go out of business the better.

Can’t wait until print media is dead and e everything is behind their paywall so no one will bother reading shit.
I'd like to be a fly on the wall at some of their end of year office parties, I bet it would be 100 times worse than mad Monday.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What interests me is a few years ago we were done with high powered listening devices at a Mad Monday at belmore. Now we are done by high powered telescopic lenses at a mad Monday at a private function in the city

Do these reporters realise what happend is the norm not only across NRL but most sporting teams end of year parties. Do they realise if 20-30 guys get together for a road trip most of it will be flopping their ass or crackers out to passing motorist.

And don’t they know that people sometimes get pissed and pass out or throw up even at weddings. Or do they actually think this is the most despicable act ever done by man kind?

Because if someone got telescopic and listening devices and stalked me for long enough a lot more would be uncovered then what has been reported here.....

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The lying press will get tired of reporting this story, give in another day or two.

Ray Dudley would be a perfect replacement for Tracy Grimshaw on ACA. The fact he commentates NRL games is more of an outrage.

Reactions: DT

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Todd Greenburg in his interview today said; “When you offend others, there is a big price to pay for that. There has to be consequences.”
WHAT A FUCKING DUD ****.... He is whats wrong with the world today
I’m telling you, the world has gone mad. It’s alright for female to go topless at Bondi beach but it’s not ok for someone to take off their clothes three stories high where only the powerful lenses of the photographers of the daily telegraph in strategic position with full intent to discredit the bulldogs can see. No one in the street could see anything. Seriously the dogs should fight this.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It’s funny how quickly people change. Did not the same Todd Greenberg cover up a alleged domestic violence against a bulldogs player when the ‘victim’ found out that the club would suspend the player without pay? Club stuck up for him and did not sack him. Not that I want favouritism but for he to talk about incidents with alcohol when he covered up for a bloke who assured women after drinking a drugs?
Exactly bro the bloke is spineless

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Australia...total Nanny state. I’m not condoning what happened but ffs big fucking deal!... I couldn’t give a rats ass if the story involved any sporting side. I don’t pretend to be holier than thou

It’s journos job at the end of the day to sell newspapers, they don’t give a fuck about anything but getting the pics..the story, they’re all total parasites in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.