Sutton brothers need to be sacked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watched replay of the overturned 6 again call... Sutton waves 6 again then overturns himself!!! No other ref seemingly got involved.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bullshit. That prick Sutton cost us a probable win with that overrule. He is never held accountable, the arsehole. Had nothing to do with Hasler. The team was in a position to win the game, but a rorted decision cost us.I'm over the refereeing rorts in NRL.
What a load of horse shit. Seriously you want to blame the referee again ? The Dogs were schooled in the first 40, but were able to turn it around and played well in the second half. Take off your blue and white glasses and wake up to yourself.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Watched replay of the overturned 6 again call... Sutton waves 6 again then overturns himself!!! No other ref seemingly got involved.
He remembered he had money on the Roosters to win.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Regardless of everything you can say... des... players... that c@#t sutton cost us a repeat set in the red zone with momentum on our side. He changed his fucken call... needs to be dropped. Enough is enough.

as if we had any chance of scoring. We never score from the opposition 20 m line.

mattressback

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What a load of horse shit. Seriously you want to blame the referee again ? The Dogs were schooled in the first 40, but were able to turn it around and played well in the second half. Take off your blue and white glasses and wake up to yourself.
so you were happy with that call, were you? Trying to trap the ball is not playing at it, is it? It's not blue and white glasses, it is fact. Have another look.

mattressback

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
And don't tell me to wake up to myself because I have a different opinion to you.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sutton is a Fuken prick over ruling the pocket ref we should have had another set on the line... in saying that Lee needs to be dropped... he was completely outplayed and was shown in defence that cost us 3-4 tries... I used to like the kid but the more I watch him the more I can see how bad in defence he is...

Elliot needs to learn how to hold onto the ball... his fumbles last week and this week have cost us big time. Plays with a lot of heart but his mistakes are killing us... oh another one fuk off kas tou fat fuck... you are so unfit and not interested in the dogs anymore go to Melbourne now with Myles..

Garvey looked so much better at hooker so hope that sticks which I doubt... oh yea fuk You des you prick

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Well, I dunno if he cost us the game, but he did cost our props the opportunity to take a few innocuous late tackle hit ups in the opposition 20.

The guy is a prick and he has it in for us. I don't doubt that. But that butt ugly first 40 cost us the game....

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And don't tell me to wake up to myself because I have a different opinion to you.
The Roosters received a lousy 3 penalties in 80 minutes and you're blaming a dubious 6 to go call on the Bulldogs not winning ? The Dogs were gutsy but the better side won.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What about the second try. Player hanging on to the leg and ball on the ground has been a tackle since 1908.

Even G. Sutton asked "Did the ball touch the ground?" B. Sutton replys from the box "tackle was incomplete"

Hand on player and ball on ground at the same time IS the definition of a tackle. Video ref answered what he wanted not what was asked.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
so you were happy with that call, were you? Trying to trap the ball is not playing at it, is it? It's not blue and white glasses, it is fact. Have another look.
It didn't cost the Bulldogs the match. Yeah it what a dubious call, but the Roosters were given nothing by Sutton again. They got 3 penalties all game. Give me a break.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Isn't Sutton the lead ref? Why if he makes a call, does it matter what some fkn linesman said? If he didn't see it then fair enough, but he obviously saw enough to call six again.

Absolute joke.

mattressback

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It didn't cost the Bulldogs the match. Yeah it what a dubious call, but the Roosters were given nothing by Sutton again. They got 3 penalties all game. Give me a break.
What I am saying is that that dud call cost the dogs a chance to win the game. Rorters were probably better over the 80 minutes, but he DID cost the dogs the chance to win the game with that pathetic call.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Piss off to a roosters forum

Gerrard Sutton got your team over the line. Stop being an arse in denying it, it was fucking.blatant.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Now with the Premier League drawing to an end how can I relax and enjoy sport :tonguewink:

This low IQ football team combined with the corrupt NRL is causing me stress.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What I am saying is that that dud call cost the dogs a chance to win the game. Rorters were probably better over the 80 minutes, but he DID cost the dogs the chance to win the game with that pathetic call.
A chance to win the game ? No issue . But we have morons again blaming Sutton for the loss. It was 20-6 at halftime FFS !!! The Roosters were the better side over 80 and the Bulldogs showed a lot of character to come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.