Surprising stat about Lachlan Lewis

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
uneducated comment, do you realise they target him on purpose close to the line, he goes low, he is then out of the defensive line and they target where he should be. try time.
fukn stupid comment
How many tries did he save with his tackling though? I'll take that anyday over the odd try down his side. So you'd rather him get run over or brushed aside like averillo and co? You can say the same about any player that tackles low in this case. At least he hits and sticks consistently!

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I keep saying it. There is a good player on Lewis. We just need to move hi. Yo lock and you will see a massive improvement . He can do what he does without the pressure of steering a side around.

ricko_29

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just saw the training montage on the facebook page and it showed Lewis putting up Spiral Bombs we've just doubled our attacking capabilities lol

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Lewis is shit end of story

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I keep saying it. There is a good player on Lewis. We just need to move hi. Yo lock and you will see a massive improvement . He can do what he does without the pressure of steering a side around.
WE can't ignore some of the shit he dishes up, But the one thing that has been underestimated about him is his long kicks, and most times they come off.

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Jesus christ you lot know nothing.

You complain about our team having no mongrel or energy, but when Lewis plays you all bag him out as arrogant.

He is literally the only player we have who plays with any sort of energy. Dont you think he would be better if he had a full 3 years under his belt? Instead of us pissing away time on old man foran and players not suitable to halfback?

Seriously.

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
But we’ve won so few games it’s like if the kid played in 3 wins the stats read as if he is an influencer!! Hahaha

But he can defend so I’m glad he’s playing. Hope he goes well so the score might stay respectable.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It’ll be interesting if we win (and it’s a big if) to then see the reaction on TK regarding Lewis.

Best of luck to the kid. The only player locking up a starting halves birth for 2022 is Burton. I still think Flanno will partner him but it’s not set in stone IMO

Mozzie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The reality is that like most weeks these days we get dominated early. Lewis will spend lots of time tackling until he is gassed. Then when an one of the few attacking opportunities presents because of fatigue he will throw a bad pass or puts up a crap kick and then the kennel will be in full song on how shit he is. I am not defending Lewis but it is what is happening and same will happen to Flannigan. We need some forwards that gets us moving forward.

bullpup71

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The reality is that like most weeks these days we get dominated early. Lewis will spend lots of time tackling until he is gassed. Then when an one of the few attacking opportunities presents because of fatigue he will throw a bad pass or puts up a crap kick and then the kennel will be in full song on how shit he is. I am not defending Lewis but it is what is happening and same will happen to Flannigan. We need some forwards that gets us moving forward.
Maybe

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
uneducated comment, do you realise they target him on purpose close to the line, he goes low, he is then out of the defensive line and they target where he should be. try time.
fukn stupid comment
Some people don’t understand the difference between the ability to make a tackle and the ability to make a read in defence. Lewis stands out in our back line because he can make a tackle when an attacking player runs onto his shoulder but like the rest of our backs he can’t make a defensive read to save his life.