In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
that is bullshit, cant be true

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Best defender in the entire club! Yes questionable attacking options but he's improving.

Any player that makes Sam Burgess his little bitch, should be permanently in 1st grade. Barrett needs to realise this asap! Averillo is not THAT good in attack to warrant his shit defence. Averillo has been such a little bitch actually. I was so hyped for him based on raw talent, but he can fuck right off if he's not going to actually try because he's scared of getting hit hard in the middle...

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Best defender in the entire club! Yes questionable attacking options but he's improving.

Any player that makes Sam Burgess his little bitch, should be permanently in 1st grade. Barrett needs to realise this asap! Averillo is not THAT good in attack to warrant his shit defence. Averillo has been such a little bitch actually. I was so hyped for him based on raw talent, but he can fuck right off if he's not going to actually try because he's scared of getting hit hard in the middle...
uneducated comment, do you realise they target him on purpose close to the line, he goes low, he is then out of the defensive line and they target where he should be. try time.
fukn stupid comment

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Well apparently he has improved his game under BAZ. So we will have to wait and see. If he helps us beat south's. Then I'll call him the prince of Belmore. Maybe