Official Supercoach & other Comps Discussion 2021

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Your point was def lost on him mate :tired:
That’s ok mate, it’s just a bit of fun which is why I’m not cocky about it :grinning:
I scored the most points by 500 or something & about 6000 rankings, not much haha

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I think my point went over your head. Enjoy H2H champion :grinning:
Most important thing is winning the 50k which neither of us did. 2nd most important is winning a 1k which neither of us did. 3rd most important is being the h2h champ which I did lol

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'm a NRL Fantasy player and I won't be playing NRL SuperCoach during the season but I had a go at creating a starting team (it'd obviously change depending on TLT and some players I picked might be more suited for NRL Fantasy - scoring and starting price).

1610723736758.png

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Reserve a spot for me please mate, I missed out last year and was spewin! Please PM me a day before comp positions open thanks
Would like to have a crack also, always play SC but never got into a league here.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Most important thing is winning the 50k which neither of us did. 2nd most important is winning a 1k which neither of us did. 3rd most important is being the h2h champ which I did lol
I totally disagree but will let you have your moment in the sun

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
@Dognacious should we try and organise the Leagues on here this year? Usually a code just gets posted and it's "first in, first served" and we end up with posters in multiple leagues and some posters miss out. Maybe just PM codes to posters so they can only join one Kennel league?

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
@Dognacious should we try and organise the Leagues on here this year? Usually a code just gets posted and it's "first in, first served" and we end up with posters in multiple leagues and some posters miss out. Maybe just PM codes to posters so they can only join one Kennel league?
Maybe. I'll give it some thought

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
After thinking about what you suggested randomly before you brought it up, and more since, i decided there will be only 1 x SC H2H league eligible for the title this year. 20 players. Its just so much simpler and fairer.

I have a list of all the players in all 4 x SC leagues from last year. We could have fit all the identifiable (kennel) members from all 4 leagues into 1 league. Also had issues of fairness last season with people in multiple leagues, including myself being in all 4 to monitor them. I didnt know who half the people in the leagues were. 1 person who won 1 of the leagues, i couldn't identify to give a league winner title to (Payne in the Haas).

I will start the Classic H2H league that will be eligible

@Freakzilla will probably start the draft league again this year.

I will probably start 1 NRL fantasy league also. Not sure about tipping this year yet.

Other people will not be stopped putting join details of their own comps in this thread, but only the official title eligible comps will be listed on post 1 of this thread. Any comps in this thread that are not there as well, wont be eligible for titles.

Last edited:

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
After thinking about what you suggested randomly before you brought it up, and more since, i decided there will be only 1 x SC H2H league eligible for the title this year. 20 players. Its just so much simpler and fairer.

I have a list of all the players in all 4 x SC leagues from last year. We could have fit all the identifiable (kennel) members from all 4 leagues into 1 league. Also had issues of fairness last season with people in multiple leagues, including myself being in all 4 to monitor them. I didnt know who half the people in the leagues were. 1 person who won 1 of the leagues, i couldn't identify to give a league winner title to (Payne in the Haas).

I will start the Classic H2H league that will be eligible and i will be doing it by invite only maybe for the first week, and then details put in post 1 of this thread for other kennel members to join if its not filled with invited members.

I will be inviting people based on being identifiable people in last years leagues. If you were in last years leagues and don't get an invite, when you see I've sent the invites in post one of this thread (which i will update when i do), pm me and tell me who you were in the leagues for an invite.

I will probably start 1 NRL fantasy league also. Not sure about tipping this year yet.

Other people will not be stopped putting join details of their own comps in this thread, but only the official title eligible comps will be listed on post 1 of this thread. Any comps in this thread that are not there as well, wont be eligible for titles.
Yeah I'll organise a Draft league and I'll enter into the Supercoach and NRL Fantasy leagues.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yeah I'll organise a Draft league and I'll enter into the Supercoach and NRL Fantasy leagues.
Have you seen Draft 7s before? I was in one last year. Great fun. You get 7 scoring players, 1 in each category, 5 bench players but they dont score unless they are a sub. No Captain. There are only 10 teams in a league. So only 120 players get used at any one time, making more good teams possible, and a better variety of players available each week in waivers/free agents. If we don't do 1 here i will probably join one again.

Can you be in more than 1 draft league at a time?

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Have you seen Draft 7s before? I was in one last year. Great fun. You get 7 scoring players, 1 in each category, 5 bench players but they dont score unless they are a sub. No Captain. There are only 10 teams in a league. So only 120 players get used at any one time, making more good teams possible, and a better variety of players available each week in waivers/free agents. If we don't do 1 here i will probably join one again.

Can you be in more than 1 draft league at a time?
Yeah you can join more than 1. We'll see how many pep[le want to play draft.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yeah you can join more than 1. We'll see how many pep[le want to play draft.
True. There's always a few of the 7s leagues available public if need be. But i do recommend trying one yourself this year. I loved it last year. I was runner up in a league of 10, and it was a tight league.

I will def join the kennel draft this year, now ive figured how to stack a pre draft so i dont have to be there for the draft, which was the biggest issue joining last year

Last edited:

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Change of mind again about SC H2H and doing invites, after checking last years list closer. I noticed a lot of the people are impossible to identify, to invite.

So might just publish the join codes straight away, as most ppl who are identifiable from last year are around now anyway to join fast enough.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Coz i was a SC premium member in 2020 and it auto renewed, i can access the team picker already for 2021. Yeh couldnt wait and just spent 2 hours picking a side, which u can save. I hate how you cant start with the team you ended last year with lol. Who to leave out was hard. Not enough money.

Last edited:

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

I will start the Classic H2H league that will be eligible

Has NRL supercoach started yet?

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
So no leagues have been created for TK yet?