Official Supercoach & other Comps Discussion 2021

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Should be soon. Last year was available Jan 21. We will see.
Please mate reserve a spot for me this year, like I said before am an avid player and was pissed off I missed out on the main league full of the premium players.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Please mate reserve a spot for me this year, like I said before am an avid player and was pissed off I missed out on the main league full of the premium players.
Id love to but dont know how to. That said, it wont fill in a day. Probably take 3-4 days at least. Id suggest just checking post 1 daily at this time of year, coz it wont be far off.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
What I might do is tag a bunch of ppl here when it goes up so u will get an alert. Ppl from last year that I can identify, and anyone who has posted in this thread by then. Most keen sc players know it starts this time of year so would be around

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
An option im thinking of is to put "pm me with your SC username for join code" on the SC main league when its ready, so we know we only have kennel members joining, and i know who everyone is. Wont bother doing that with other comps like Fantasy, as they fill slow anyway.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I just realised I need a new team name now that Tolman has left us :sob:

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
What doggies player/players will yous have in your team?

Artybulldog 26

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
Reaction score
Averillo is one of the best cheapies going around.
Could say the same about Hethrington or Wadell or Allan given the larger role they now have.
Flanno will improve given the higher position he is given with here. He is already one of the best halfbacks there. Kicks goals as well.
RFM and Elliott are also always an option and put in decent performances.

I would avoid people like Napa and DWZ because they are very inconsistent.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Averillo is one of the best cheapies going around.
Could say the same about Hethrington or Wadell or Allan given the larger role they now have.
Flanno will improve given the higher position he is given with here. He is already one of the best halfbacks there. Kicks goals as well.
RFM and Elliott are also always an option and put in decent performances.

I would avoid people like Napa and DWZ because they are very inconsistent.
Allen or avo at ctw is the best bet. Was thinking of putting in Elliot, had some good scores before he was injured last season!

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I have Cotric and Flanagan at this stage in the main team. Have Topine as a minimum cost bench filler, but he may get swapped out when i see what minimum cost rookies are getting starts in round 1. Thats my saved 2021 team picker team. Anyone who has SC plus can access the team picker now with the players and their 2021 prices.

SC are being later this year. 22nd and nothing. They also never announce its coming ahead of time, it just suddenly resets for the season.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Allen or avo at ctw is the best bet. Was thinking of putting in Elliot, had some good scores before he was injured last season!
I haven't seen prices but won't Allan be like mid 500s? Not keen at that price. Jake will probably be mid 300s and will probably be in most sides if he starts

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I haven't seen prices but won't Allan be like mid 500s? Not keen at that price. Jake will probably be mid 300s and will probably be in most sides if he starts
As i mentioned above have access to the 2021 team picker and prices. Allan is $545K and is a CTW + FB, and Averillo is $331K and a 5/8 + CTW

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
As i mentioned above have access to the 2021 team picker and prices. Allan is $545K and is a CTW + FB, and Averillo is $331K and a 5/8 + CTW
Missed that. Yh Allan is too much, there will be better value picks available. Jake averaged 65.4 when playing 80m...no brainer @ that price if he starts.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Of course the most expensive player in SC this year is Tedesco at $843K. And i always have him. Paired him with Staines at FB who is the best buy in my team, hes only $297K due to lack of starts, but is a walk up starter this year. Averages more than Tedesco so far lol. Got 200+ SC points between his first 2 matches

Averillo might be worth considering after watching the blog with flanagan in BD. Hes talking up Averillo as being his halves partner. I left him out so far coz i didnt think he would start for a while

Last edited:

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Rumor is Conor Watson might start at lock for the Knights. If he does he'll be a good buy

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
R Smith is cheap at 324k. I believe hes expected to be in the starting side. Since he wasn't bad for us, he may go even better in the Storm team.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
R Smith is cheap at 324k. I believe hes expected to be in the starting side. Since he wasn't bad for us, he may go even better in the Storm team.
If Bellamy can get him playing like he was in 2018.