Official Supercoach & other comps 2024

Ewan McGrady

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My only trade this week is May to Schiller
I’m holding May, though he’s fallen over. When he comes back after bye, three of his next four are Tigers, Rabbits and us. He’s got to score some tries in those games

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm hearing that Damien Cook might be dropped. We'll see if it's true or not. If so, Demetriou has totally lost the plot and has gotten desperate.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I'm hearing that Damien Cook might be dropped. We'll see if it's true or not. If so, Demetriou has totally lost the plot and has gotten desperate.
Cook has been trying his dick off and no one has been following him... If this is true I'd like to see Cookie released.

Ewan McGrady

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damien Cook, in my opinion , is among the most professional and complete players going around. He is elite in his position. This would be lunacy if turns out to be true.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
sack Demetriou before he further embarrasses himself.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Reversed my trade from may to Schiller.
Went olam to Schiller so I had enough to go brooks to Hughes

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
apparently it is true the other younger hooker has been training at hooker this week as has Munro and Gray
At least my Souths intel was right this time. I couldn't believe it when I heard it though. He was their best player against us aside from Gerard Sutton. He works his ass off unlike Latrell and co. Demetriou has no idea

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
It would seem my draft week early play of Jolliffe for Iro paid off. Either way my side has been decimated by HIA, injury, suspensions and benchings.