Official Supercoach & other comps 2024

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Nice.. I reckon RTS will be good value. Held back on Kiraz, dunno if he'll get his numbers at center. Hutch is good value considering he's playing the halves. I went nuts with Issako and guys who killed it in trials and likely to have decent seasons.

View attachment 103179

My benchies are still lining up but trash like J.Gags.

My first season at SC so i might flop very early haha
Schiller wont start when Kris is back.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Kris has been training at left centre all off-season.

Raiders backline when everyone is there:

01. Jordan Rapana/Chevy Stewart
02. Albert Hopoate/Nick Cotric/James Schiller
03. Matthew Timoko
04. Sebastian Kris
05. Xavier Savage
06. Kaeo Weekes/Ethan Strange
07. Jamal Fogarty

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Kris has been training at left centre all off-season.

Raiders backline when everyone is there:

01. Jordan Rapana/Chevy Stewart
02. Albert Hopoate/Nick Cotric/James Schiller
03. Matthew Timoko
04. Sebastian Kris
05. Xavier Savage
06. Kaeo Weekes/Ethan Strange
07. Jamal Fogarty
If Ricky doesn't pick Strange...

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Schiller wont start when Kris is back.
True, but who knows what will happen in that team tbh... Schiller was their best back in the trials and almost broke through last year. It will be hard to leave him out if his form keeps going...

I dont think Rick even knows who is going to be his FB let alone his backline.

He has Timoko, Rapana, Weekes, Cotric, Kris, Hopa, Strange, Schiller, x2 Stewarts and Savage to settle on and i doubt he has a position for either of em, except Timoko.

Last edited:

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He's still picking Rapana at fullback. Ricky coaches not to lose rather than trying to win. Should pick Stewart at 1 & Strange at 6 & let them get experience. They're the Raiders future.
Wish Raiders had Brimmo at 1. Titans don't deserve him shafting him to centre.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
True, but who knows what will happen in that team tbh... Schiller was their best back in the trials and almost broke through last year. It will be hard to leave him out if his form keeps going...

He has Timoko, Rapana, Weekes, Cotric, Kris, Hopa, Strange, Schiller and Savage to settle on and i doubt he has a position for either of em, except Timoko.
I would pick Schiller and Cotric over Rapana on the wing. Bloke has had his time and Canberra have a pretty young squad, should plan for the future and stop letting Rapana block development

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I would pick Schiller and Cotric over Rapana on the wing. Bloke has had his time and Canberra have a pretty young squad, should plan for the future and stop letting Rapana block development
You're not wrong, but he'll probably get suspended anyway.

I do like the guy, he is a grub but he is a good footballer, 100% in everything, hate to play against him.

He has choices the grumpy *****.... See how he goes.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Weird and concerning, my projected score is now 1026 because since this morning hynes is injured on sc? Heard he had a minor thing but was likely to play. Maybe sc being slow adding that after last match. Cant see any news on him
wondered why mine had dropped so much. i’ll just have to hope that howarth and v.fifita have blinders to make up for it

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My 5/8 is currently Brooks lmao
i’ve got dylbags and sezer. sezer probably an L in that shit side and without goal kicking but at least he’ll play, got hutcho and strange on the bench in CTW in case they go well

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
i’ve got dylbags and sezer. sezer probably an L in that shit side and without goal kicking but at least he’ll play, got hutcho and strange on the bench in CTW in case they go well
I can't afford Brown and I don't even have two big fullbacks. Idk where all my cap has gone, having no real cheapies is killing me.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

He has Timoko, Rapana, Weekes, Cotric, Kris, Hopa, Strange, Schiller, x2 Stewarts and Savage to settle on and i doubt he has a position for either of em, except Timoko.
Actually the reports are he’s already told the players that Rapana is fullback, Timoko & Kris centres, Savage one wing spot & Fogerty halfback. Looks like only one wing spot and 6 is up for grabs.

Well that’s what I heard on a podcast anyway.

Kris is suspended though for round 1 so Schiller might start round one.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
haven't touched my team today and now my projected score is 1049 when it was 955 yesterday
A player was probably given a 0 for being “injured” but now he’s getting a score.