Official Supercoach & other comps 2024

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I dont see anything when i log in and go to the league. Can you see it pending anywhere. Maybe who you are trading with hasnt agreed yet?
In the trades centre it has a trade between me and Trotszn - pending commisioner approval. I'm not 100% on how it works your end though as never been commisioner for draft

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
In the trades centre it has a trade between me and Trotszn - pending commisioner approval. I'm not 100% on how it works your end though as never been commisioner for draft
Found it. Wasnt where i expected it to be. The trade approval option is only available on My Team tab and not visible on the My League tab where i can see all the other trades like free agents. Weird.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Found it. Wasnt where i expected it to be. The trade approval option is only available on My Team tab and not visible on the My League tab where i can see all the other trades like free agents. Weird.
Cheers. Yeah the UI can be quite confusing on SC, not really user friendly on the app.
Happy with the trade, Meaney a big risk though playing centre. But I needed a reserve option at FB, plus another option at centre as Talakai was very hit and miss last year.

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Cheers. Yeah the UI can be quite confusing on SC, not really user friendly on the app.
Happy with the trade though Meaney a big risk though playing centre. But I needed a reserve option at FB and another option at centre as Talakai was very hit and miss last year.
I got like 7 backs atm lol

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Happy with the trade though Meaney a big risk though playing centre. But I needed a reserve option at FB and another option at centre as Talakai was very hit and miss last year.
Meaney should go ok, probably also kicking goals. And is first backup to Paps if hes out at any time.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Meaney should go ok, probably also kicking goals. And is first backup to Paps if hes out at any time.
Yep goal kicking helps, I have Latrell, Meaney and Walker that should be kicking.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Your backs are very strong. Hardest decision for you every week will be who fills that last spot out of Suli, Ramien and Staggs.
Are Tago and To'o playing on the right together? I haven't even checked. Suli looked good in the last trial, might sneak into the starting side.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Are Tago and To'o playing on the right together? I haven't even checked. Suli looked good in the last trial, might sneak into the starting side.
Yep they will be right edge at full strength as May and Turuva were left.
Even if Turuva is out I'd say your safe from reshuffle. Suli did look good, hopefully he has a consistent year, could work well in attack with Leilua.