Official Supercoach & other comps 2023

Evil

Kennel Participant
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Reaction score
If you're not spending $2M minimum on your FRF do you even SuperCoach?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Wondering if I should just buy an extra gun FRF in Tino/Tapine with the Hynes cash? FRF is a shit position and the bench props take forever to make cash, might be better just locking in a set and forget.
Ryan Sutton may be worth a punt pending how long Thompson and TPJ out for... But 400k price may turn people away. But when getting big minutes at Raiders, he was pumping 60 scores out

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
It's so hard to pick backrow cheapies now with plenty of options. I always wanted I.Pap, Murray and Hopgood to start with 3 cheapies.

But now I may have to sacrifice Murray or I.Pap. with options like Katoa, E.Butcher, Ford, Doorey, Preston etc

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Don't tempt me. I haven't had to change my team much today, just have to work out what to do with Hynes still.
I know, same. With so many cheapies named it's tough to try and get too many and pick the right ones and avoid the flops

Have they given a timeframe for Nicho? I was going to get him instead of Cleary as Cleary has the round 3 bye.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's so hard to pick backrow cheapies now with plenty of options. I always wanted I.Pap, Murray and Hopgood to start with 3 cheapies.

But now I may have to sacrifice Murray or I.Pap. with options like Katoa, E.Butcher, Ford, Doorey, Preston etc
I don't know about SC scores but in NRL Fantasy I reckon Egan will average 50 or more in the first few rounds. He's a tackle bot with attacking ability. He's not cheap and there are so many 2RF options. It's probably the most stacked position. But I'll still start with him as he can make some great coin while getting very good scores. Only problem is they have an early bye too

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I know, same. With so many cheapies named it's tough to try and get too many and pick the right ones and avoid the flops

Have they given a timeframe for Nicho? I was going to get him instead of Cleary as Cleary has the round 3 bye.
I'm pretty certain Hynes will miss more than the one game. It's an easy decision to drop him in SC, might be harder in fantasy though

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Don't tempt me. I haven't had to change my team much today, just have to work out what to do with Hynes still.
Who's your HB without Hynes, following the heard with Cleary ?

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Me with my Supercoach team

Image1677564123.917447.jpg

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Cleary was my first player picked
True. I'm tossing up wether to leave Cleary out and take the risk on Sam Walker as roosters have Dolphins and Warriors first 2 rounds.

If Walker goes well and Hynes isn't out too long, it could time perfectly to trade up to Hynes when he returns. From round 4 & 5 Sharks playing Dragons and Warriors...

Only thing holding me back is Roosters and Sharks both have early byes and Manu being out injured leaves Allan and Paulo outside Walker

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
True. I'm tossing up wether to leave Cleary out and take the risk on Sam Walker as roosters have Dolphins and Warriors first 2 rounds.

If Walker goes well and Hynes isn't out too long, it could time perfectly to trade up to Hynes when he returns. From round 4 & 5 Sharks playing Dragons and Warriors...

Only thing holding me back is Roosters and Sharks both have early byes and Manu being out injured leaves Allan and Paulo outside Walker
I want Walker but that would give me 4 Rooster and I'm not keen on that. I'm just going to go with Boyd as my reserve and bank the cash and trade up in round 2/3.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I want Walker but that would give me 4 Rooster and I'm not keen on that. I'm just going to go with Boyd as my reserve and bank the cash and trade up in round 2/3.
His price wont go up until round 4 at the earliest though.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
4AE703E2-01B9-4D32-B20C-ADA11C7D65B0.jpeg7A464C88-8F98-4867-AF0E-24A5496CDA27.jpegAfter TLT Team. Let’s get this bread!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
His price wont go up until round 4 at the earliest though.
I didn't mean trade Boyd up specifically, just meant in general. I don't want to leave myself short when Hynes returns.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I didn't mean trade Boyd up specifically, just meant in general. I don't want to leave myself short when Hynes returns.
You can't make money on anyone by then though is the point.