Official Supercoach & other comps 2023

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Shocked that a number of ppl jumped on him so soon tbh after a long layoff and with his glass hammies.
He was massively underpriced and that reduced a lot of the risk. It was riskier starting without him than with him imo.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Shocked that a number of ppl jumped on him so soon tbh after a long layoff and with his glass hammies.
You're not going to win without taking risks & he was the ultimate worth the risk player at his price.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
You're not going to win without taking risks & he was the ultimate worth the risk player at his price.
Yeh but hes not your usual risk. I had him 3 times last year and all he did was chew up trades, so im hesitant.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I have 7 left to play & ranked 88th. Hopefully my players continue to score well. Could've been higher if I didn't captain Hopgood or had a decent half instead of Katoa.
88th, fuck well done man. Hopefully Kiraz hooks me up like Turbo did for you.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He was massively underpriced and that reduced a lot of the risk. It was riskier starting without him than with him imo.
The main reason I didn't start with him was they had a round 2 bye. Will try and get him next week though now with the bye out of the way and with Manly looking so good

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I have 7 left to play & ranked 88th. Hopefully my players continue to score well. Could've been higher if I didn't captain Hopgood or had a decent half instead of Katoa.
Sorry, I have 11 left. Will still struggle this week though

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Hands up if you traded out AKP for Hammer lol. Keeping Teddy was a fucking huge mistake

Evil

Kennel Participant
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Reaction score
My trade exactly

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
For those in need of a halfback in draft this week Jonah Pezet is starting on the left edge. He'll probably carve up Joe Stimson & Tannah Boyd.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
My SC season is in disarray thanks to keeping Teddy and trading out AKP... Dead lol

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I played Warbrick over AKP for my last bench spot. This round has been a nightmare