Official Supercoach & other comps 2023

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I was thinking about getting him to free up cash but I already have 3 dogs players. Dogs play the next 2 bye rounds though so wouldn’t be a bad move
It's dangerous having too many Dogs players because we have a bye in Round 17 after Origin. 3 teams have a bye that week.. Us, Cronulla and the Tigers. Too many players on those teams and it might be hard to field a 17 if players don't back up from Origin..

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It's dangerous having too many Dogs players because we have a bye in Round 17 after Origin. 3 teams have a bye that week.. Us, Cronulla and the Tigers. Too many players on those teams and it might be hard to field a 17 if players don't back up from Origin..
Yeah I know. SuperCoach is a lot harder this year. Especially around byes and origin. After the big bye there was another 3 teams on a bye the next week. It’s hard to get a full 17

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
worth getting rid of katoa for Jarome Hughes?

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nah Hughes has been average hasn’t he?
started off slowly but has started to get scores 77 and 63 last 2 games storm have played plus will be a better option than katoa come origin period considering hynes won't be available

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
started off slowly but has started to get scores 77 and 63 last 2 games storm have played plus will be a better option than katoa come origin period considering hynes won't be available
Should get Burton ;)

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I have too many dogs players don't need anymore lol
True, I might have 4 dogs this week if I decide to go with Okunbor or Kiraz. Want to sell Mahoney but I'll probably have to hold this week for numbers.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
True, I might have 4 dogs this week if I decide to go with Okunbor or Kiraz. Want to sell Mahoney but I'll probably have to hold this week for numbers.
I've got a full 17 if everyone from origin is able to back up

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I've got a full 17 if everyone from origin is able to back up
I got 18 players but that includes Lindsay Smith and Katoa before trades. I want to trade Katoa to...someone.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I got 18 players but that includes Lindsay Smith and Katoa before trades. I want to trade Katoa to...someone.
not a lot of options to replace katoa with just yet with byes and origin messing trades up

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
not a lot of options to replace katoa with just yet with byes and origin messing trades up
I kind of just want to trade Cleary in but it's hard because he's the last game and there's no guarantee he plays. I think I can do some creative accounting and trade Katoa out for Kiraz/Okunbor by shifting Manu to 5/8 and Burton to halfback. Hopefully I then know before our game if Cleary is in and then I can reverse those and trade Cleary in instead of Kiraz/Okunbor. There's also the issue of To'o though, I've got him and I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't backup. This week is harder than last week haha

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I kind of just want to trade Cleary in but it's hard because he's the last game and there's no guarantee he plays. I think I can do some creative accounting and trade Katoa out for Kiraz/Okunbor by shifting Manu to 5/8 and Burton to halfback. Hopefully I then know before our game if Cleary is in and then I can reverse those and trade Cleary in instead of Kiraz/Okunbor. There's also the issue of To'o though, I've got him and I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't backup. This week is harder than last week haha
all panthers players are backing up from origin and playing on Sunday

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
all panthers players are backing up from origin and playing on Sunday
Cleary it is. Just got to work out my second trade, looking at Bateman/keaon/Nikora.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Have 17 starters but 1 of them is Morrin and 3 origin players i hope back up