Official Supercoach & other comps 2022

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Essentially that means Moses kikau arrow out and cleary and papen and tass in. Am I crazy?

I figure Cleary and papen are ahead along way of Moses and kikau.

Arrow is essentially then replaced by any random player be it taafe, kolau, tass etc.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Essentially that means Moses kikau arrow out and cleary and papen and tass in. Am I crazy?

I figure Cleary and papen are ahead along way of Moses and kikau.

Arrow is essentially then replaced by any random player be it taafe, kolau, tass etc.
Is Tass playing centre? Is he actually going to hold the position?

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Is Tass playing centre? Is he actually going to hold the position?
It’s not really a concern. It’s more the fact that my bench goes from say kikau and arrow vs papen/hynes and 1 of those kinda players e.g this week I could pick koula, Tass, taafe, tuipolotu, paix , Fifita.

I’d be leaning towards taafe or koula personally but you get my point?

Arrow and kikau should be a minimum of 100-120 week in week out.

Those blokes could do 20 could do 60.

Papen I’d be wanting 80 weekly out of this way minimum.

The only reason I feel better proceeding is arrow is capable of 47-55 a lot and that makes me feel papen blows kikau away and taafe should be good for 40 really?

Eventually I’ll sell a couple of them and get another good bench option again to replace taafe.

Thoughts?

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
It’s not really a concern. It’s more the fact that my bench goes from say kikau and arrow vs papen/hynes and 1 of those kinda players e.g this week I could pick koula, Tass, taafe, tuipolotu, paix , Fifita.

The only reason I feel better proceeding is arrow is capable of 47-55 a lot and that makes me feel papen blows kikau away and taafe should be good for 40 really?

Eventually I’ll sell a couple of them and get another good bench option again to replace taafe.

Thoughts?
I think most of all the high rating teams have-
cleary
pappy
hynes
grant
haas
munster
papalili
talakai

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I think most of all the high rating teams have-
cleary
pappy
hynes
grant
haas
munster
papalili
talakai
This play would see me with them all to.

Along with d fifita staggs taumaolo may tago penisisi to make up my starting squad and 2 benches I think. Third would be max king.

It’s the fact to get papen and Cleary I’d be taking a 4th benchie of say kolua instead of king as 4th with arrow kikau and Moses instead of papen Cleary and a nuffie

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
This play would see me with them all to.

Along with d fifita staggs taumaolo may tago penisisi to make up my starting squad and 2 benches I think. Third would be max king.

It’s the fact to get papen and Cleary I’d be taking a 4th benchie of say kolua instead of king as 4th with arrow kikau and Moses instead of papen Cleary and a nuffie
yeh similair to my team and im top1%

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Thoughts?
do it

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
So I finally have Cleary and SHOULD captain him but I also have Munster and Paps and I feel like one of them is going BIG so... :tearsofjoy:

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Taafe or Schneider for last reserve?

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Schneider because I traded him out
Lol. I am 22k short of my goals (allocating the increases expected) I was gonna sell arrow as his break even is 62 and he’s predicted to lose 11k.

Schneider is predicted to make 6k lol. Farking means I have to play koula or Tass or tuipolutu if I sel arrow this week as I’ll move tago up his bench spot for the week.

I dunno the right move. Hit reverse about 15 times [emoji23]

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lol. I am 22k short of my goals (allocating the increases expected) I was gonna sell arrow as his break even is 62 and he’s predicted to lose 11k.

Schneider is predicted to make 6k lol. Farking means I have to play koula or Tass or tuipolutu if I sel arrow this week as I’ll move tago up his bench spot for the week.

I dunno the right move. Hit reverse about 15 times [emoji23]
I'm playing Koula, he has good base and I think he wins a few battles against Tass this weekend in attack.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I'm playing Koula, he has good base and I think he wins a few battles against Tass this weekend in attack.
Man lol been going way to into it. Just gonna cut arrow and hope kikau and Schneider make more and papen doesn’t do another 150 [emoji23]

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
D brown owners, is everyone trading him or holding? I can trade to munster but idk.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
D brown owners, is everyone trading him or holding? I can trade to munster but idk.
Hold. I was going to trade him out but that was only because I'm angry. I can still trade Munster in without moving him out anyway so that helps.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Hold. I was going to trade him out but that was only because I'm angry. I can still trade Munster in without moving him out anyway so that helps.
Why do i even have to think of trading brown in the first place ffs, Fuck Brad Arthur the selfish ****. Cant believe he allows his ron massey cup quality son to take the jersey away from on the best 6s in the comp this year. Just shows Parra will never win a prem with this fuckwit at helm. I am also angry but looking at holding him now i think. Hopefully plays good and doesn’t lose much.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Brown in the backs u would think is temporary. Eels have backs like Sivo coming back this season which should logically push Brown back to 6.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Brown in the backs u would think is temporary. Eels have backs like Sivo coming back this season which should logically push Brown back to 6.
Ofc but its concerning that jakob arthur gets straight away considered. Eels could of easily pushed their backrowers and versatile players like cartwright, matterson into the centre role so their spine isn’t disjointed and rushed but BA puts his son who has never played not even close to well enough in the top grade ahead of other reasonable and simple adjustments. Arthur was one of the worst players in the game and played crap in a flogging. Just dont like it, so many other ways the outside back issue can be dealt with and his decisions might reflect poorly against a better side in the cowboys.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Ofc but its concerning that jakob arthur gets straight away considered. Eels could of easily pushed their backrowers and versatile players like cartwright, matterson into the centre role so their spine isn’t disjointed and rushed but BA puts his son who has never played not even close to well enough in the top grade ahead of other reasonable and simple adjustments. Arthur was one of the worst players in the game and played crap in a flogging. Just dont like it, so many other ways the outside back issue can be dealt with and his decisions might reflect poorly against a better side in the cowboys.
For sure its a bit of nepotism playing his son in a position they didn't have an injury in, and in which his son wasn't the superior choice. Brown had been killing it at 6. If his son was as good as Brown, he would also be able to play at centre as well, so no need to move Brown. But his son cant play centre like Brown can. So yeh its sus. Arthur is dreaming of being Eels version of the Cleary's