Official Supercoach, Fantasy & Tipping Discussion 2020

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I’m 34 ahead with updates to come. Please be kind!

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Good crack freakzilla’ I’ll take the belt though!!!

Wishing injury’s is a scum act on any level and as weak as piss tbh.

Last edited:

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Brandon Smith at 44 at halftime. He can get it for you :/
I needed a try but Bellamy rested him twice!
Good win mate congratulations :grinning:
Which leagues did you win?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

Take a joke you little bitch and mind your own business

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I’m 34 ahead with updates to come. Please be kind!
Its close. Ive been more ahead and lost before with adjustments. Also just gotten further ahead with them too.

Looks like before adjustments the winners of the various leagues are provisionally:

SC Champion is Freakzilla (but its close, pre adjustments, Freakzilla +20)
SC League winners : Natboy, Payne in the Haas, and Artybulldog (also close before adjustments, +34) . League winners are GF winners that didn't win the overall title by winning the highest ranked league. This is how it will probably be next year too. The first created Kennel league out of the 4 was ranked the highest in SC this year, clearly.

NRL Fantasy Champion: Stonks , whoever that is.
Kennel Tipping Champion: Moey

So consolation for natboy if he loses to Freakzilla is he won another Kennel league (+62 before adjustments, so should be safe)

Last edited:

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Had a fun year fellas and won my cash comp :hearteyes:congrats to all the kennel winners!

P.s I've wished a hia on half the league this year and I'm not afraid to admit it lol

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I needed a try but Bellamy rested him twice!
Good win mate congratulations :grinning:
Which leagues did you win?
It’s down to 19 now. You’re not out of this :/

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Its close. Ive been more ahead and lost before with adjustments. Also just gotten further ahead with them too.

Looks like before adjustments the winners of the various leagues are provisionally:

SC Champion is Freakzilla (but its close, pre adjustments, Freakzilla +20)
SC League winners : Natboy, Payne in the Haas, and Artybulldog (also close before adjustments, +34) . League winners are GF winners that didn't win the overall title by winning the highest ranked league. This is how it will probably be next year too. The first created Kennel league out of the 4 was ranked the highest in SC this year, clearly.

NRL Fantasy Champion: Stonks , whoever that is.
Kennel Tipping Champion: Moey

So consolation for natboy if he loses to Freakzilla is he won another Kennel league (+62 before adjustments, so should be safe)
Thanks for all that mate. Was there also something you said for the most overall points? I remember seeing the list

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Had a fun year fellas and won my cash comp :hearteyes:congrats to all the kennel winners!

P.s I've wished a hia on half the league this year and I'm not afraid to admit it lol
Well done mate. I won my cash comp too so very happy. I had a few HIA’s this year so I’ll blame you haha

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score

Think he meant like Velk said, but less tactfully lol. Ive wished a player who was belting me in a match would get a hia and not play the rest of the match like Velk lol.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
This is the current points for the year including last round, for grand finalists in all 4 leagues:

Natboy II 23,151
Freakzilla 22,627
Dragons7 21,993
Artybulldogs 21,938
Doggy Styles 21,804
Payne in the Haas 21,666
Parraletic 21,561

Natboy, as you are in 2 GFs, you will only win the title if you beat Freakzilla, because it wouldnt be fair if he beat you, then you won the weaker league and got the title since you lead the points. This sort of kink i have to work out for next year, coz i do want to have a site champ.

So its likely the overall winner will be either Freakzilla or Natboy due to overall points. This seems fair as the original Kennel league was by far the strongest of the 4 leagues. I was in all 4 to monitor them, and made the 8 in 2, 11th in 1, but only got 17th in the original league
Thanks mate. This was the tally after last week :grinning:

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Agree with freakzilla no place to wish injury on players. Gutless. Can’t say I’m surprised though.

Unlucky freakzilla. Glad to take the win in my first draft Comp haha.

Also won my tipping comp cool couple g!

Best of all was broncos taking the spoon. Lol thank fuck

Last edited:

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Agree with freakzilla no place to wish injury on players. Gutless. Can’t say I’m surprised though.

Unlucky freakzilla. Glad to take the win in my first draft Comp haha.

Also won my tipping comp cool couple g!

Best of all was broncos taking the spoon. Lol thank fuck
It was a joke you clown. Get over yourself.
You are the biggest coward on the forum and don’t even have the nuts to quote my post or PM if you have an issue. I don’t care what some deadshit like you thinks so stop trying to bait me little fella

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Your completely gutless. Oh it’s a “joke” what’s next wishing cancer on someone as a follow up to that joke?

Back pedal all you want people see you for what you are.

Go back to wishing injuries on people over a fantasy game you waste of life.

Ultimate keyboard warrior.

Run along and ask for pony to come back your tough talk on the computer you coward.

Last edited:

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Thanks mate. This was the tally after last week :grinning:
Was gunna make gf winner with most points the overall winner but then u made 2 gfs and made it possible u could win the title and lose to freakzilla which didn't seem fair. The other league u won was much weaker too. So before the match changed it to winner of that match, as it was the strongest league / highest ranked kennel league on sc. Been trying to find the fairest way to pick the overall winner from 4 leagues where ppl are in multiple leagues that was fair. I was in all 4 leagues myself. The winner of the highest ranked league is as fair as I could make it, and removes the advantage of being in multiple leagues. Probably keep it that way for next year too.

It's not decided yet but, only 19 points dif before final adjustments later today

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Also wanted to find a way to make it like the h2h comp was as much like 1 big league instead of 4 as possible, meaning it came down to 1 match on gf day. So the highest ranked league helps that happen too. Being year 1 for this some of the weaknesses in the rules were only discovered as we hit them.