Official Supercoach, Fantasy & Tipping Discussion 2020

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Was gunna make gf winner with most points the overall winner but then u made 2 gfs and made it possible u could win the title and lose to freakzilla which didn't seem fair. The other league u won was much weaker too. So before the match changed it to winner of that match, as it was the strongest league / highest ranked kennel league on sc. Been trying to find the fairest way to pick the overall winner from 4 leagues where ppl are in multiple leagues that was fair. I was in all 4 leagues myself. The winner of the highest ranked league is as fair as I could make it, and removes the advantage of being in multiple leagues. Probably keep it that way for next year too.

It's not decided yet but, only 19 points dif before final adjustments later today
Yeah last week you did say the winner of Natboy vs Myself would be the overall winner.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Was gunna make gf winner with most points the overall winner but then u made 2 gfs and made it possible u could win the title and lose to freakzilla which didn't seem fair. The other league u won was much weaker too. So before the match changed it to winner of that match, as it was the strongest league / highest ranked kennel league on sc. Been trying to find the fairest way to pick the overall winner from 4 leagues where ppl are in multiple leagues that was fair. I was in all 4 leagues myself. The winner of the highest ranked league is as fair as I could make it, and removes the advantage of being in multiple leagues. Probably keep it that way for next year too.

It's not decided yet but, only 19 points dif before final adjustments later today
No worries mate that’s cool. I’m not too worried but overall points is how you win the $50,000 from the telegraph and it’s more consistent

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yeah last week you did say the winner of Natboy vs Myself would be the overall winner.
I didn’t realise we had changed the goal posts but I’m not concerned if that’s how it ends up.
I won a comp with a $500 buy in so I’m still celebrating :grinning:

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Fairest option. Would have sucked if u beat natboy under the old rule, and lost the title due to overall points scored since he won a weaker league as well . Will keep that rule so the winner is who won the hardest league to win, based on league ranking.

Man some major adjustments so far today, got about + 90 myself. Only 12 between u and Natboy now

Last edited:

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
No worries mate that’s cool. I’m not too worried but overall points is how you win the $50,000 from the telegraph and it’s more consistent
I won nothing in anything this year. Even my tab bet on dogs making the 8 failed badly.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
What's funny if it stays as is now @Freakzilla (+12pts) is if you played Natboy last week u also win by 12 then too.

Artybulldog 26

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
Reaction score
When does it change, because today I have been winning by 70, 30 and now 8 points lol.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
What's funny if it stays as is now @Freakzilla (+12pts) is if you played Natboy last week u also win by 12 then too.
I deleted the Australia vs The Rest of the World topic because it became a shit show.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I won nothing in anything this year. Even my tab bet on dogs making the 8 failed badly.
I lost that one too don’t worry. I was actually relieved after the game because the bet finally disappeared from my Sportsbet account hahaha.

So just to clarify, we did have head to head and overall winners planned for the kennel until last week but now it’s just head to head? Do you understand what I mean by the two? They are very different and people strategically plan to target either overall points winner or league winner separately

Were you thinking I got more overall points because I was in 2 leagues? It’s actually just the total combined points your team gets for the 20 rounds (including the 3 rounds when there is no head to head) so doesn’t matter if you’re in one league or ten.

As I said I was looking forward to having the overall points scorer banner for something different than in the sin bin haha but I don’t mind because it’s just a bit of fun here but next year I’d have one overall winner (the person who scored the most points and was the most consistent) and a head to head winner for a league you choose.
The only issue with the latter is you can only have 20 people per league so people who are ranked very high may miss out

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
And I'm officially The Champ!

My record was 1-6 and then I went undefeated for the rest of the season. Barely made the 8 and won the title from the 8th seed!

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Scraped through that one. Yeh some comeback from 1-6.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I lost that one too don’t worry. I was actually relieved after the game because the bet finally disappeared from my Sportsbet account hahaha.

So just to clarify, we did have head to head and overall winners planned for the kennel until last week but now it’s just head to head? Do you understand what I mean by the two? They are very different and people strategically plan to target either overall points winner or league winner separately

Were you thinking I got more overall points because I was in 2 leagues? It’s actually just the total combined points your team gets for the 20 rounds (including the 3 rounds when there is no head to head) so doesn’t matter if you’re in one league or ten.

As I said I was looking forward to having the overall points scorer banner for something different than in the sin bin haha but I don’t mind because it’s just a bit of fun here but next year I’d have one overall winner (the person who scored the most points and was the most consistent) and a head to head winner for a league you choose.
The only issue with the latter is you can only have 20 people per league so people who are ranked very high may miss out
You will get 3 banners. Sc league winner, sc top point scorer and premium member

Will post the full results and start adding the banners tonight.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
You will get 3 banners. Sc league winner, sc top point scorer and premium member

Will post the full results and start adding the banners tonight.
Ahhh ok thanks mate. I thought you meant you were only giving a banner for the winner of that one league (Freakzilla). Sounds good

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Ahhh ok thanks mate. I thought you meant you were only giving a banner for the winner of that one league (Freakzilla). Sounds good
Nah he just gets the overall site champ title by winning the highest ranked league using sc site league rankings, but each other league winner will be getting sc league winner.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Don’t worry about the banner for me. Don’t need to make work for ya lol
Means sweet fuck all lol

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Don’t worry about the banner for me. Don’t need to make work for ya lol
Means sweet fuck all lol
Its not much work and there are a few ppl who have also won titles, who i dont know who they are yet in the comp. Bugger all ppl advised me their usernames in the leagues and some didn't use their kennel ones. Shortly i will put a list of winners and flag the ones i need to know who they are in the kennel. If a non kennel member gets any title, it will go to highest ranked member.

Stay tuned.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Kennel Titles 2020

Gratz to the winners!

SC H2H Champion - Freakzilla
SC Top Scorer - Natboy
SC League Winner - Natboy, Artybulldogs 26, Pain in the Haas
SC Draft Champion - Bulldogs09

NRLF H2H Champion - Stonks (NRLF = NRL fantasy)

Tipping Champion - Moey

Ladder Champion - DogsOfWar1704

Who i can't identify: Payne in the Haas, Stonks

Artybulldog 26

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
Reaction score
Kennel Titles 2020

Gratz to the winners!

SC Top Scorer - Natboy

Tipping Champion - Moey

Great job everyone. Hard season with everything, mainly COVID. This is my second SC year and my first in the kennel. Gg and good luck for next year.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Kennel Titles 2020

Gratz to the winners!

SC Top Scorer - Natboy

Tipping Champion - Moey

I was the overall points leader in NRL Fantasy & Supercoach Draft also!