Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Jacko made the break and offloaded to Hoppa who crashed over the line.
NRL.com has Jackson down for 2 try assists but SC does it differently apparently. Oh well
Nrl just give the try assist to whoever touched it last lol.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
haha Maloney owners must be necking themselves this morning - gone from over 100 to 54! lol
just went from losing 4/6 h2hs to only losing 1

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Jackson just got the try assist over Moses...the fuck?

Barba's Barber

puppy power
Reaction score
Finally Jackson got credited the try assist to Hoppa lol
But Hess has been hit with a massive points deduction
Another loss for me

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Maloney the biggest reduction I have ever seen

104 to 52.

Didn't cost me a win, but cost me top 1,000 :(

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Man my overall rank 6,166 sucks compared to some of you guys... but I have only lost one h2h which is what I care about :grinning:

It was the first game... vs a guy who captained widdop. Also a massive dragons fan so he had lots of players that went large. FML.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Cost me a league win
It's absolute bs, without a doubt that's a try assist to Moses. They then went and gave Foran a try assist in the Hoppa try for doing much less. Hiku also got dudded for a try assist and was given a last touch for both of them. Completely inconsistent.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Man my overall rank 6,166 sucks compared to some of you guys... but I have only lost one h2h which is what I care about :grinning:

It was the first game... vs a guy who captained widdop. Also a massive dragons fan so he had lots of players that went large. FML.
I'm doing shit this year, ranked 8k or some bs like that. No top 1k key ring this year for me ;(

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's absolute bs, without a doubt that's a try assist to Moses. They then went and gave Foran a try assist in the Hoppa try for doing much less. Hiku also got dudded for a try assist and was given a last touch for both of them. Completely inconsistent.
Nah there is a rhyme to their reason, although it may appear like madness.

A lot of it is dependent on what is done in the lead up to the try scorer. For example, Fusitua's first try was brought on by Lino, despite him not passing the final ball. Lino danced, got on the outside of his man, causing the winger to come in. 2 on Lino, 1 on Hiku and no one on Fusi. That overlap was created on the inside by Lino.

The same could be said, albeit not for a longer run, and more work done by Hiku. IMHO, it was a 50/50.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Nah there is a rhyme to their reason, although it may appear like madness.

A lot of it is dependent on what is done in the lead up to the try scorer. For example, Fusitua's first try was brought on by Lino, despite him not passing the final ball. Lino danced, got on the outside of his man, causing the winger to come in. 2 on Lino, 1 on Hiku and no one on Fusi. That overlap was created on the inside by Lino.

The same could be said, albeit not for a longer run, and more work done by Hiku. IMHO, it was a 50/50.
Yh i'm okay with the first one, it's the second one that annoyed me as Hiku had to do a bit even though he was in some space. He could have easily messed it up if he passed early or made the wrong run.

Now compare them to the Montoya try.. how on earth doesn't Moses get the try assist? He draws Maloney up with his run and then passes the ball past Maloneys outside shoulder for Jackson to execute a simple draw ad pass. Then to top it off Foran got the try assist in our 2nd try lol. Please explain those ones to me haha.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Ffs what to do with kennar? I was happy to play him in centres. Need that sharks **** back lol. Wanna get pangai but only way I can make my other trade work (arrow in) is cutting Kikau. Kinda defeats the purpose with Kikau to pangai?

Or do it?

Other trade if I dont is cutting fisher Harris for that shark forward to bank 200k for next week!

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ffs what to do with kennar? I was happy to play him in centres. Need that sharks **** back lol. Wanna get pangai but only way I can make my other trade work (arrow in) is cutting Kikau. Kinda defeats the purpose with Kikau to pangai?

Or do it?

Other trade if I dont is cutting fisher Harris for that shark forward to bank 200k for next week!
Kikau to Pangai makes no sense. Sideways trade waste.

Find another way to get arrow.
IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.