• Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Supercoach 2018 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
Gilded x2
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
league Name / invite code
The Kennel (163659)

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
Gilded x2
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Go to leagues, create/join another league. Then enter the code

BEAST MODE

Previously Sancho2020
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't use the app. Just use your internet either on computer or phone.
I am using the browser. Used both desktop version and mobile version, also tried on computer earlier today. I think my account is bugged ffs.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
Gilded x2
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I am using the browser. Used both desktop version and mobile version, also tried on computer earlier today. I think my account is bugged ffs.
Change the password, send your email and new password to me via message. Let me try it on my laptop. When done you can change the password back :grinning:

BEAST MODE

Previously Sancho2020
Gilded
Reaction score
Change the password, send your email and new password to me via message. Let me try it on my laptop. When done you can change the password back :grinning:
I'll try my other laptop first when i get back and if that doesn' work i'll try this haha.

BEAST MODE

Previously Sancho2020
Gilded
Reaction score
@Freakzilla just tried again, my account is definitely bugged, can hardly do anything on it. Guess i need to make a new account.

Status
Not open for further replies.