News super talented teen Joash Papalii has re-signed for futher 3 years

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sure. A long way to go. But if he was voted player's player for the Australian Schoolboys, that alone would make him one of best prospects in his age group. And a young 'star'.
Similar to Topine?
More attacking ability than Topine - selection in schoolboy age rep teams - lots more than just ability determines selection in those teams.

Hope he continues to grow and develop.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
What's his best position you reckon bro?
Hard to say - Ill tell you when he stops growing - if he gets some height and doesnt lose speed fb. Long way to go - needs to deliver at Flegg level first

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
At least he has the talent to actually MAKE a break.
In SG ball. If he were a real superstar of the future, he'd know how to not get tackled after making a break. Has the words career NSW Cup player written all over him.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
In SG ball. If he were a real superstar of the future, he'd know how to not get tackled after making a break. Has the words career NSW Cup player written all over him.
I've seen him play a few times and he has superstar written all over him. You spend your entire Kennel life spruiking mediocrity so you are not in a position to judge talent. If he continues on the same trajectory he will be a gun and should see first grade in a few years

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I've seen him play a few times and he has superstar written all over him. You spend your entire Kennel life spruiking mediocrity so you are not in a position to judge talent. If he continues on the same trajectory he will be a gun and should see first grade in a few years
Superstar? Come on, bro. He might make a half decent first grader if he can develop the skill of not getting tackled every time he makes a break.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Superstar? Come on, bro. He might make a half decent first grader if he can develop the skill of not getting tackled every time he makes a break.
Have you seen him play or have you seen the highlights video in the thread?

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
On an unrelated note, it's a shame we missed out on Max Jorgensen, committed to the Waratahs for the next 2 years.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Of course the troll of all trolls wants to write off another youngster. Clearly he knows more than Gus and the schoolboy selectors.
Bro, I'm just saying he'd be better if he learnt how to avoid getting tackled. What is even controversial about that?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
All good then. I've only seen him a couple of times. Looked good, moved well, always in the game and looked a class above to me..
I think he's a class above players who don't make breaks, but a class below players who make breaks and don't get tackled, so not all bad.