super league grandfinal

Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Any one going to watch it ?
Televised at 4am Sunday morn. An extra game of league to make the off season that bit faster is worth the earlier rise

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Televised at 4am Sunday morn. An extra game of league to make the off season that bit faster is worth the earlier rise
Yes I will be. Have not missed many games on Euro this year, don't mind watching the ESL just to see a lot of the ex players from the NRL who have gone over there.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah I'll be up early any ways half excited not going for any team

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
interesting game whereby grahams old team is versing Wigan and featuring Joe 'Burgess' as their star player.. too weird

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
interesting game whereby grahams old team is versing Wigan and featuring Joe 'Burgess' as their star player.. too weird
I seen that lol I gotta start watching more super league next year (getting over the nrl in general not the dogs )

Reaction score
Being staying up for it. Can't wait. Not long now.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fantastic a punch up and a send off in the first 2 minutes

DOGGIESSTYLE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Graham might be cursed :x the first grand final St. Helens play in without graham and they win haha .. Poor bugger luck was on their side though going up against 12 men for the majority of the game

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Graham might be cursed :x the first grand final St. Helens play in without graham and they win haha .. Poor bugger luck was on their side though going up against 12 men for the majority of the game
Wigan hung in there and looked the better team for the first 50 odd minutes

mrsimit

New Pup
Reaction score
Wigan did look the better team but even with only 12 men, they at least had ball players on the park who knew how to miss a man out or when to kick. Saints only remaining ball-player (all the others have been injured for weeks) was taken out in the second minute. Not a good formula for an entertaining game for the neutrals, I accept. However, after losing on our last 5 visits to the finals, I'm over the moon to win ugly :-)

P.S. can we have Jammer back?

Last edited by a moderator:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wigan did look the better team but even with only 12 men, they at least had ball players on the park who knew how to miss a man out or when to kick. Saints only remaining ball-player (all the others have been injured for weeks) was taken out in the second minute. Not a good formula for an entertaining game for the neutrals, I accept. However, after losing on our last 5 visits to the finals, I'm over the moon to win ugly :-)

P.S. can we have Jammer back?
Sorry god is a bulldog now lol.

Reaction score
Was a really odd low quality grand final. Wigan looked the better of the two even with 12 players but was interesting watching what was basically a side with 12 players against a side without halves.

Status
Not open for further replies.