News Sunday footy show

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Are you suggesting that dinkum is on on the whacky tobacco? Don't believe it
You’re having a busy day Big Ted.
Getting the hair around your ears trimmed and then off to Spec Savers :-).
4C242F2B-473D-460C-8504-C9C0A967AC10.jpeg

Last edited:

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Seriously the spill is useless. All the talk is useless. The antagonists don't have the numbers to topple the Board. 116 signatures out of over 1000. Ive told them in no uncertain terms to fuck off. We need to change the Clubs Constitution to prevent this shit distracting us again. So fucken what 11% aren't happy. 11% of the shareholders of Telstra aren't happy either. Do they get to cause a spill of the Board? No!!!
There's a hell of a lot of smoke here but no actual fire. Those in the know understand it's all just sour grapes from Coorey for being dumped after years of sexual misconduct. Women don't have to stand for being fondled or groped any more. Why should they? So to all the agitators.... Fuck Off

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don’t understand why in this day and age things take so long to sort out? You’d think getting this sorted would be a high priority so why would they wait till Tuesday? Only thing I can think of is cross checking signatures or trying to drum up support to stay in power.
Rounding up support, no doubt.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
A resolution seems so far away, it’s crazy that the club has been in this messy situation for so long, can understand it to be honest.. something need to be done ASAP.!!!!!

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Seriously the spill is useless. All the talk is useless. The antagonists don't have the numbers to topple the Board. 116 signatures out of over 1000. Ive told them in no uncertain terms to fuck off. We need to change the Clubs Constitution to prevent this shit distracting us again. So fucken what 11% aren't happy. 11% of the shareholders of Telstra aren't happy either. Do they get to cause a spill of the Board? No!!!
There's a hell of a lot of smoke here but no actual fire. Those in the know understand it's all just sour grapes from Coorey for being dumped after years of sexual misconduct. Women don't have to stand for being fondled or groped any more. Why should they? So to all the agitators.... Fuck Off
I can sort of understand what your saying but to just blame Coorey for this is outrages , the Andersons have let us all down since arriving. Seems like she is hoping her fathers legacy will keep her here.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some marquee signings and a top 4 finish / premiership.

As advised to you previously and early on they needed a big kill, a munster, a ponga, a Mitchell, a Keary , and most of all this noise goes away....
Whatever floats your boat Big Ted...

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And it appears they haven't learnt if they are throwing crazy money at Staines and Burton and hetherington....what for, thet haven't proven themselves..
Cogger, britt, meaney,

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Some marquee signings and a top 4 finish / premiership.

As advised to you previously and early on they needed a big kill, a munster, a ponga, a Mitchell, a Keary , and most of all this noise goes away....
We’ve covered this before Ted. I believe you said something about sizzling your bacon :-).

Marquee for ‘21 don’t know, but I think we’ll add some quality and definitely improve. We should be pushing for a spot in the 8 next year. Top 4 probably not until ‘22 but very achievable by then. We all want another premiership at Belmore mate - it’s been too long between drinks.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If they are going to spend money , spend it on first graders....I personally have had enough of looking at young players and hoping they will make it...phuck em....unless they are are own from our own backyard.
We have first graders we can sign, the Harry grants and Brandon smiths of this world, benji marshall and Adam Blair, Josh addo car....for phucks sake buy some experiemce....and like Kevin walters said in an interview, we the broncos are not a development club, well either are the bulldogs, but does this board most of them morons get it ???