Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Suia Taukeiaho

Malla

Reaction score
The excuse given was he wanted out of his contract so he could go back home for personal reasons …. why would Manly be paying part of his contract when he was the one that wanted out ? …. and didn’t he play on the Sunshine Coast with the rest of the Warriors for 1 or 2 years anyway because of Covid ?
No idea mate, I honestly don't care either.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Image1691498379.379444.jpg

…. You seemed happy enough to originally reply as per above …. Now all of a sudden you don’t care … bit odd ..

Image1691498475.515815.jpg

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We're not signing him, dodged a massive bullet.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Looks like they expect a healthy transfer fee?

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’m not taking what’s being said to seriously … he needs reasons to get out of the contract he’s on to come here … there’s every chance come start of next season he’s peaking & firing on all cylinders …

I don’t think Gould’s stupid enough to pay $500k a season for a player that’s broken & won’t be able to play ..
Agree, we don’t do things blindly (Watson is case in point, the due diligence is there) - he needs to get out of a contract - he’ll say whatever is necessary to get back home

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Taukieaho would be a massive inclusion in our team. The only negatives seems to be his fitness to perform,and
his asking price.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Taukieaho would be a massive inclusion in our team. The only negatives seems to be his fitness to perform,and
his asking price.
SST 5 years ago f yeah.
But the man himself has admitted he can’t do it.
Even if he backtracks ….. are we getting a 500k prop leader?
I’m convinced this is a one year deal that Gus is hapoy to use bulldogg club funds to write off year 2 as a medical retirement. He doesn’t mind using resources like this.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
his asking price.
Great so when he is healthy he’s a good trainer? What the fuck else is there?

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought the personal reasons was just the excuse they were spinning so he could get out of his contract and go and earn a lot more money playing for the Warriors ? ..
He got himself in trouble with bad influence

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree, we don’t do things blindly (Watson is case in point, the due diligence is there) - he needs to get out of a contract - he’ll say whatever is necessary to get back home
Careful agreeing with any of my points of view mate … the we know it all we are always right and we know everything about everything crew will be on your case …

We’re supposed to just bow, pay homage to their superior intellect, agree and move on .. if you don’t their pride gets dented and they gang up and resort to CA.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Careful agreeing with any of my points of view mate … the we know it all we are always right and we know everything about everything crew will be on your case …

We’re supposed to just bow, pay homage to their superior intellect, agree and move on .. if you don’t their pride gets dented and they gang up and resort to CA.
Sounds like all the more reason to do it tbh.

Nothing like stirring the pot