Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Suia Taukeiaho

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He automatically becomes one of our best forwards if* he signs with us. Fingers crossed.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like his body is well and truly fekked. Makes thommo look like iron man.
I’m not taking what’s being said to seriously … he needs reasons to get out of the contract he’s on to come here … there’s every chance come start of next season he’s peaking & firing on all cylinders …

I don’t think Gould’s stupid enough to pay $500k a season for a player that’s broken & won’t be able to play ..

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Haas and Tino be looking at this list thinking WTF??!!!
welcome to Belmore Payne!
Klemmer on more :joycat: hahaha.

So the best prop by a country mile, high work rate, runs for almost 200m and doesnt miss a tackle is paid the 9th best salary...... And broncos are thinking why he wants to go........ The team and his manager obviously got him to sign a long term contract on huge unders in favour of the broncos. And you think he will be happy to right the wrongs by singing a 2 year extension on a existing deal that will top him up to 1.1 million eventually lol.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Correct me if I’m wrong … but pretty sure Gould got AFB to the warriors, if that’s the case it goes to show he’s willing to pay a million upwards for the right prop ..
I like to credit Gus but
Personal issues was the reason for AFB's return to NZ.

Malla

Reaction score
Correct me if I’m wrong … but pretty sure Gould got AFB to the warriors, if that’s the case it goes to show he’s willing to pay a million upwards for the right prop ..
He got him there on less (manly was still paying some) and he only recently extended in 2022 where he’s now on a mil. Special player, worth every penny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like to credit Gus but
Personal issues was the reason for AFB's return to NZ.
I thought the personal reasons was just the excuse they were spinning so he could get out of his contract and go and earn a lot more money playing for the Warriors ? ..

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He got him there on less (manly was still paying some) and he only recently extended in 2022 where he’s now on a mil. Special player, worth every penny
The excuse given was he wanted out of his contract so he could go back home for personal reasons …. why would Manly be paying part of his contract when he was the one that wanted out ? …. and didn’t he play on the Sunshine Coast with the rest of the Warriors for 1 or 2 years anyway because of Covid ?

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I thought the personal reasons was just the excuse they were spinning so he could get out of his contract and go and earn a lot more money playing for the Warriors ? ..
Maybe they span that reason, but the reason was there.