Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Suia Taukeiaho

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Careful agreeing with any of my points of view mate … the we know it all we are always right and we know everything about everything crew will be on your case …

We’re supposed to just bow, pay homage to their superior intellect, agree and move on .. if you don’t their pride gets dented and they gang up and resort to CA.
There’s a few heroes on here and the odd troll, but there’s also a mix of good blokes, insightful comments and good banter that make it worthwhile.

the funny thing is, most of us support the same team, share the same passion for the team and that’s why we spend hours on end spitballing all and sundry on this forum…. What I don’t get is the baiting and points of aggression - that does my head in when most of us bleed the same colours.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
There’s a few heroes on here and the odd troll, but there’s also a mix of good blokes, insightful comments and good banter that make it worthwhile.

the funny thing is, most of us support the same team, share the same passion for the team and that’s why we spend hours on end spitballing all and sundry on this forum…. What I don’t get is the baiting and points of aggression - that does my head in when most of us bleed the same colours.
Crazy isn't it.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hahaha ain’t that the truth … that’s what produces the comedy gold on here my friend … the mix of good people out weigh the know all righteous one’s thank god …

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Careful agreeing with any of my points of view mate … the we know it all we are always right and we know everything about everything crew will be on your case …
9F56F427-D13C-4122-A35D-051E7E4E1D03.jpeg

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Hahaha ain’t that the truth … that’s what produces the comedy gold on here my friend … the mix of good people out weigh the know all righteous one’s thank god …
Funny because you, Foxallday and the twin turbo guy are the troll gang so I guess you are mirror aware but it’s ok. I can appreciate what you guys contribute here. It’s funny to watch youse in action at times it livens the place up. Adds character.