Suggestions

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
Hi all the time has come, I joined this place in 2007 and being totally computer illiterate picked a simple and let's say very basic user name "HAZ123". I think being pissed at the time didn't help.
I now think the time has come to give myself a user name that is more appropriate and slightly more fitting of myself and the times. Sooooo I am asking for suggestions let's keep it clean but humour is a good thing.
The winner gets sweet fuck all but hey hit me up .
PS- Southy "Chin balls " is not appropriate.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Don't go with anything with Bulldogs etc in the name.

What about a similar username of someone who is permabanned.

That seems to be a thing here.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hi all the time has come, I joined this place in 2007 and being totally computer illiterate picked a simple and let's say very basic user name "HAZ123". I think being pissed at the time didn't help.
I now think the time has come to give myself a user name that is more appropriate and slightly more fitting of myself and the times. Sooooo I am asking for suggestions let's keep it clean but humour is a good thing.
The winner gets sweet fuck all but hey hit me up .
PS- Southy "Chin balls " is not appropriate.
Given that the only bit of information about yourself you've shared here is that you post drunk, AlcoHazlic is the only thing that comes to mind.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Keep it, that’s how your known.. when you change it’s never the same.!!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
In the whole 15+ years I've posted here my name has changed several times.
In the whole 2+ years I’ve been here, mine has stayed the same and will never change, I’m not indecisive though :yum:

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
In the whole 2+ years I’ve been here, mine has stayed the same and will never change, I’m not indecisive though :yum:
Shit, has it only been that long.

Are you sure you are you & not someone else. :grinning:

Have to ask, as members are being accused of being fake names. lol

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
South Park at its finest.. you must be a fan :smirk:
Also a bulldogs supporter from 1988-2008.
They were called the berries before the bulldogs.

They were known as the berries when Australia was predominantly English and Irish.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol, I’ve been a supporter since 1986 (since the age of 5 years old) although I realise the Berries name, to me it’s always just been the bulldogs, so like my kennel name, it will remain that way for myself, so I prefer to just go with my original suggestion that your a South Park fan :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: