Stuff you collect

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I got rid of most of my old consoles, but still collect Nintendo Game and Watches. Whose old enough to know what they are? They were massive at my school in the 80s. Hint: Turtle Bridge, Donkey Kong Jr, Fire, Bombsweeper, and i have about 15 others. There are about 60 of them to collect. They are a few hundred bucks each these days with a box and in good nick. Mine are all mint, so about $300 average. Oldest one i have is made in 1980. I still play them randomly. Most are running all the time. Batteries for them are still easy to get cheap on ebay. Still like modern video games, but also love the old stuff

I also have hundreds of old arcade games on mame using emuloader. I collect those, but they are free. I love stuff from my childhood. You do that when you get older.
I used to enjoy those mini Nintendo games with the double screens (were talking the 80s here). Wish I had have kept them.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Was over my parents the other day found an old drum full of star wars figures the had missing arms burnt from magnifying glass , chewed by dogs ect .if only i kept the ***** in the package lol
Ha..you sound like the kid from the first Toy Story movie..Sid..remember him?

IMG_0797.JPG

Lol! I remember freezing my Han Solo in ice! Lol!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Superb..hey what about the local laundry mat..or corner shops? Video games and the pinnies were everywhere!
Remember when you didnt have to be bilingual to pronounce players names lol

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I loved my Donkey Kong Game & Watch..but it got a bit boring after playing it for hours on end so I used to play it upside down for some variety!! Ps Do you remember Oil Panic!?
I have oil panic. My favourite one is bombsweeper then donkey kong 2

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Anybody collect these..I've never seen em.. They look good..check out the link! Ps I'm sorry Robbie Farah is the presenter..lol!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I remember back in the days we had 2 arcade centres in competition with each other lol. One was Timezone, and the other was some shady Lebo bloke who owned an arcade/amusement centre. That place was in Campsie. Timezone used to get more business because it was more commercial. I remember that's where I saw Daytona USA for the very first time.

Remember Sega World that was under the cool blue cone in Darling Harbour?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Remember before home consoles you used to go to the pinny arcade ?
Did you get the winnie blues from the vending machine and then tuck into the sleeve of your tshirt to look like a toughcunt?

Last edited:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
haha clearly don't have a wife or even prospects on a gf mate?

Dump all that shit and it might happen
Are you saying that people who collect things don't have partners?

A

Alexander the Great

I remember back in the days we had 2 arcade centres in competition with each other lol. One was Timezone, and the other was some shady Lebo bloke who owned an arcade/amusement centre. That place was in Campsie. Timezone used to get more business because it was more commercial. I remember that's where I saw Daytona USA for the very first time.

Remember Sega World that was under the cool blue cone in Darling Harbour?

Lahoods is the spot your talking about. They used to have the snooker tables out the back

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Anybody collect these..I've never seen em.. They look good..check out the link! Ps I'm sorry Robbie Farah is the presenter..lol!

Havent got any of the tabletop game and watches but thinking about it. I want donkey kong jnr in tabletop.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Havent got any of the tabletop game and watches but thinking about it. I want donkey kong jnr in tabletop.
Whoa..that would be great..that was a superb game..even though I was crap at it!!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyone remember the haunted house pinny ?
images-94.jpg

There used to be a video shop and pinny arcade on Friday nights that had unlimited play for $2 or something for 2 hours. We were entering an age of digital games and this was one of the last pinnies there .but fuck me it always had the biggest line up