Stubborn Team Selections

Status
Not open for further replies.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We are flogging a dead horse with Lichaa at 9 and Mbye in the halves

When will it change?

we are no chance at the 8 with this current spine selection. They lack creativity and footy smarts

We put up with TRex for 4 long years, and he couldnt even crack Flanagans 17. How long will we have to put up with these duds

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
We are flogging a dead horse with Lichaa at 9 and Mbye in the halves

When will it change?

we are no chance at the 8 with this current spine selection. They lack creativity and footy smarts

We put up with TRex for 4 long years, and he couldnt even crack Flanagans 17. How long will we have to put up with these duds
For as long as some of us keep renewing our memberships and handing them our money for nothing.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
At least till Reynolds is back, we don't really have another option (well, for Mbye, Lichaa could go but I get the feeling there is a connection there).

That's got to be pretty soon now, I've lost count of the weeks but it feels like a eternity since Reynolds was out there.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lichaa for me has become the most frustrating player I've watched in the Blue and White. His attacking decision making is so terrible, I can't take it anymore!

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
It won't change because Des is a stubborn goat and believes he can win the comp this year

obje

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Mbye is in the running for a Bulldog Immortal but he'd be playing for the Jets if he was off contract

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Lichaa for me has become the most frustrating player I've watched in the Blue and White. His attacking decision making is so terrible, I can't take it anymore!
Remember when we signed him as a attacking hooker. Lol

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Stubborn? try moronic! Best part is it will look like this next yr,

1. Hoppa
6. Foran
7. Mbye
9. Lichaa

I can almost guarantee it so from now I'm buying a fishing rod with my membership money.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hasler will stick with the same players except for injury. We know why players are lazy and complacent, but he calls it loyalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.