Structural Flaws Remain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I hate to sound like a broken record, but when will flat forwards passing to flat forwards barely walking be deemed ineffective by Hasler?

Omydog

Waterboy
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'll say it again I've never seen someone plod so much as Tolman. What was it 8 runs for 15m?

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I love seeing Klemmer play more minutes but I hate seeing the front-rower-halfback passing creeping into his game on account of Hasler

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I love seeing Klemmer play more minutes but I hate seeing the front-rower-halfback passing creeping into his game on account of Hasler
Klemmer was pulled aside during warm up to practice those pass' when his in the opposition 20m line

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Peak Des ball atm. I need to deadset go on suicide watch during dogs game, wanted to throw myself out the window but then i remembered i am having butter chicken for dinner tonight.

Graham and Tolman can fuck off, i wish Graham never came to our club so we never picked up this shit style of footy. How many times do these ***** need to push in at first receiver and waste tackles. And don't even get me started on Eastwood, fucking worse than Williams on the left edge.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Repeat sets are a major problem. I can see why Des instructs them not to kick on the last now, although Reynolds was one of our best today his short kicking game (mainly grubbers) close to the line needs work and Mbye isn't much better.

Also Des made 1 substitute in the first half that could explain the drop off of intensity in that last 5mins.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
In part you'd have to say us missing half our bench due to concussion tests played some part in that, harsh to judge Des for not using guys and tactics that where not available to him in the game.

I thought we played great for 30 minutes, went to sleep and let them back in just before the half, then where clinical and not to inspired for the whole second half though. Not to sound overly demanding here, but the way the Roosters played, our benchmark for a great game would have been putting 50 on them, they sucked (41% possession, 61% completion, even allowing a few crazy calls went their way, our defence was weak a few times to allow them 20 with the rubbish they delivered in this game).

Only real criticism from me however would be, Graham, your no look passes are going to nobody..... run hard and cut those out, you can look, if your running hard the defence is looking at you, not where your looking.

We where clearly the better team, and got the win, so for me that game will do, without really being a great one....... on to next week.

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't believe this place sometimes, there was nothing wrong with our attack for most of the game. Yes there were small lapses in concentration and a couple brain explosions but the only fault I had was against last ditch defence and not keeping an eye on offloads.

If I hadn't seen the game and this was the first post I'd read I'd have assumed we lost horribly and managed to score a try at most. 68 points in our last 2 games

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Peak Des ball atm. I need to deadset go on suicide watch during dogs game, wanted to throw myself out the window but then i remembered i am having butter chicken for dinner tonight.

Graham and Tolman can fuck off, i wish Graham never came to our club so we never picked up this shit style of footy. How many times do these ***** need to push in at first receiver and waste tackles. And don't even get me started on Eastwood, fucking worse than Williams on the left edge.
Eastwood? really? ......... go have your butter chicken and calm down, Eastwood very rarely does anything wrong at all, but does break a game open at times and defends great, judging him worse than Williams? wow.

bulldogfan1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
2 pretty flukey tries....in a 32-20 win.
I cant see us competing against the Broncs or Cows...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Eastwood? really? ......... go have your butter chicken and calm down, Eastwood very rarely does anything wrong at all, but does break a game open at times and defends great, judging him worse than Williams? wow.
Eastwood is fucking rubbish on the edge, anyone that thinks otherwise is taking the piss. All he does is fucking bludge out wide and pass. Most overrated player at the club.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol. The mood swings in this place... You could see it in last week's game! We're still playing the shitty style of footy! Only we were up against a team who doesn't suck.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We will be solid defensively when Bmoz comes back to play fullback and Hoppa slots into centre. Phillps and Holland played good today but they are NSW cup players.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
All I know is the rorters played rubbish. . dropped plenty of ball, we had heaps of possesion , margin should have been more than 12

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
Ha

Haha had to laugh, butter chicken is awesome.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
We look so much better when our forwards are tackling hard, running hard and straight and off loading at the line for second phase play with our back line running a mock out the back,

Thing is, how long has it been since we saw that?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes we did go back to our same old same old rubbish.

lucky we got the win, cos roosters just kept dropping the balls.

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
atleast were scoring points, 32+ points the last 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.