Storms Curtis Scott sent off for punch on Dylan Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
So everyone already knows about the fight and Scott sent off and charged.

Has now been reported Scott broke Dylan Walkers cheekbone from the punch and he (Walker) faces 6 weeks on the sideline.

If the NRL are serious they should suspend Scott for the period of recovery that Walker now faces.

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
as much as walker talks and acts like he wants to fight every game the nrl should give scott 6 weeks good credit for any future indiscretions he may have

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whilst punching has been outlawed from the game. The result has been the development of smart arse sledging culture across the game.

I don’t want to see anyone ever injured. But if there is a player who has mastered the art being a smart arse it’s Dylan Walker. He has hidden behind the “I know you cannot hit me” line and given it to everyone he has played for years.

Well guess what this time his theory didn’t work. He was hit!

It’s all well and good to stop the fighting. They also need to clamp down on the the shit talk of people knowing they are safe.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I reckon the NRL should make the punishment equivalent to the recovery of said player.

If you break a guys arm or leg in a dangerous tackle, you sit out until THEY can play again.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I reckon the NRL should make the punishment equivalent to the recovery of said player.

If you break a guys arm or leg in a dangerous tackle, you sit out until THEY can play again.
So Jordan McLean should never be able to play again? Francis Molo should never be able to play again?

What if Walker was to play next week, does Scott come straight back in?

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can someone tell me why Walker got 10 in the bin. Did he throw one too?

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So everyone already knows about the fight and Scott sent off and charged.

Has now been reported Scott broke Dylan Walkers cheekbone from the punch and he (Walker) faces 6 weeks on the sideline.

If the NRL are serious they should suspend Scott for the period of recovery that Walker now faces.
Scott plays for Melbourne an as such has protection. It's like diplomatic immunity!

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I can see what you are saying, but as someone else said on here what about Jordan McLean. It needs to be taken into account, but some people injure easier than others & then there are accidents.

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Couldnt of happened to a nicer bloke.

One of my fav after eric grothe on justin hodges.

All that is needed now is for someone to land a few on Sam Burgess, Josh McGuire, Billy Slater & Cameron Smith

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Weather we think it’s right or wrong I think Dylan Walker will now think very carefully before he opens his mouth again because sometimes when you talk shit you get hit!!

Status
Not open for further replies.