Storms Curtis Scott sent off for punch on Dylan Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Curtis Scott should get an award for punching Dylan Walker.

Hopefully Walker will shut up on the field.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
The old ode of life, talk shit get hit. It comes with the territory. One of the reason i hate the no biff rule is it causing a lot more niggle in the game, cheap shots and lippy pricks like Walker who think they can antagonize thinking they are protected by the rule.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Nobody had an issue with Ennis shit talking when he played for us.
If you can get under the oppositions skin and throw them off their game, so be it.
But to break a guys eye socket and only get a 2 week holiday whilst still getting paid (they do still get paid right?) It's a bit disgraceful.

In the real world it's an assault charge, fine, imprisonment, loss of employent etc.. why is it ok in professional sport to seriously injury another employee intentionally only to be slapped on the wrist?
Regardless of who deserves it or not, assault is assault regardless of where it happens.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nobody had an issue with Ennis shit talking when he played for us.
If you can get under the oppositions skin and throw them off their game, so be it.
But to break a guys eye socket and only get a 2 week holiday whilst still getting paid (they do still get paid right?) It's a bit disgraceful.

In the real world it's an assault charge, fine, imprisonment, loss of employent etc.. why is it ok in professional sport to seriously injury another employee intentionally only to be slapped on the wrist?
Regardless of who deserves it or not, assault is assault regardless of where it happens.
Yeah let’s lock up all the MMA fighters for assaults... it’s assault regardless of where it happens as you said

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah let’s lock up all the MMA fighters for assaults... it’s assault regardless of where it happens as you said
I actually typed up "with the exception of boxing/mma etc", and then deleted it because I figured everyone here obviously knew that and I didn't need to point out the obvious.
I can only blame myself for giving you all the respect of assuming you'd show the tiniest bit of intelligence.
It' not your fault, when you don' have a leg to stand on, you'd clutch at any straws regardless of how stupid they'd make you look.

Status
Not open for further replies.