STORM NOT LETTING STAR HOOKER GO ANYWHERE

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we can land Vaughn and smith for next year we are top 8… if baz can’t get them into the 8 next year with that much talent on the park he will deserve the boot.

Mr T

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If we can land Vaughn and smith for next year we are top 8… if baz can’t get them into the 8 next year with that much talent on the park he will deserve the boot.
Only one of those two are coming, and top 8 it ain’t. More like 12th is my guess based on Knights rebuild. Expectations should be tempered.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Guess who else is in the hunt now....
Unfortunately, I don't have a subscription to the Terrorgraph....

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
On Nrl 360 the Roosters are making a play for B.Smith now.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Well at worst now someone is paying up be storm roosters or hopefully us. If roosters go hard at him it’s to replace cordner. Storm can’t throw $ that grant and papen need.

If he is willing to leave for the 9 and $ we are hopefully in his ear November.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Rorters will probably get him if Uncle Nick wants him, Uncle Nick gets. We could offer more than the Rorters but the way they get their players is through TPA's which are not linked to the Salary Cap. Hence why they had a rep squad for nearly 2 years.

KingBurton

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Guess who else is in the hunt now....
Unfortunately, I don't have a subscription to the Terrorgraph....

It’s shaping as a heavyweight battle with the Sydney Roosters set to go head-to-head with the Melbourne Storm for star forward Brandon Smith.

Attachments

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Rorters will probably get him if Uncle Nick wants him, Uncle Nick gets. We could offer more than the Rorters but the way they get their players is through TPA's which are not linked to the Salary Cap. Hence why they had a rep squad for nearly 2 years.
Who would you rather play for....roosters or dogs? The dogs would have to offer smith 1.1 million to have any chance

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who would you rather play for....roosters or dogs? The dogs would have to offer smith 1.1 million to have any chance
Smith has previously toured the club and his manager has said he believes he's a 1 Million dollar a season player, of course he would but as I said Rorters could offer him less than that but sweeten the deal with Third Party Agreements as they have done with Uncle Nick at the helm, he does have contacts you know.

How do you think more than half their team during their two premiership wins were representative players. They had to pay them unders to stay under the cap but make up for that with TPA's. It's not illegal but it makes a mockery of the salary cap as they know how to get around it.

Dogieeeezzz

Waterboy
Reaction score
He's a V good player and good personality, but I do think whoever the cheese's Manager and PR rep are are earning more than their 10% and then some on getting the price hiked up...