Opinion Storm at the end of their run.

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
A lot of you blokes might hammer me cause I'm a Rooster, sweet I'm a big boy I can handle it.

But I cannot friggin handle Melb and don't watch their games. I dont give a toss about Smith....the defacto on field ref. I hate their style of play, their dirty tactics like the slow the play and the wrestle.

Are they gone, yeah. You see it in the last quarter when Smith would be revving them now they seem to kinda fade late in the game.

Man I'm old school and I way prefer the Syd clubs, leave out Penriff and Souffs but I got real soft spots for the dogs, parra and i call them wests. Want to see them do well....do not give a toss about Brisbane or Melb. Wouldn't mind seeing the Tits give the thing a nice shake.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
A lot of you blokes might hammer me cause I'm a Rooster, sweet I'm a big boy I can handle it.

But I cannot friggin handle Melb and don't watch their games. I dont give a toss about Smith....the defacto on field ref. I hate their style of play, their dirty tactics like the slow the play and the wrestle.

Are they gone, yeah. You see it in the last quarter when Smith would be revving them now they seem to kinda fade late in the game.

Man I'm old school and I way prefer the Syd clubs, leave out Penriff and Souffs but I got real soft spots for the dogs, parra and i call them wests. Want to see them do well....do not give a toss about Brisbane or Melb. Wouldn't mind seeing the Tits give the thing a nice shake.
Years ago if anyone had said "you will live to see the Bonkos get the spoon, most people would have laughed at you. Last season it came true, and felt great. How about if I tell you you will live to see the Strom get the spoon? Would you believe it?

The anticipation of seeing them get the spoon is the reason I keep an eye on them, can't stand the wrestling stuff they brought into the game, or the cheating done by the bloke who captained them for so long. Mind you, I'm willing to blame the administration as much as anything, they haven't been on top of this kind of thing, just let it happen.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Seems a bit weird talkin about the downfall of a heavyweight NRL side who has been on top for 15 years now and how they aren’t good and the players leavin or whatever the fuck whilst we have been fuckin cazzo for 8 years

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
They also cheated & if it were in this day & age would have had their premierships removed. There was a residential rule at the time & the secretary used to register a lot of players at his home address including Raper.
Back in the day, my Grandmother had a few of our players registered at her place in Earlwood lol

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Back in the day, my Grandmother had a few of our players registered at her place in Earlwood lol
It sounds like the salary cap of the early 2000s - everybody rorted it until we got caught.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It sounds like the salary cap of the early 2000s - everybody rorted it until we got caught.
Gotta be in it, to win it.

Just don't get caught.

Or else incriminate, indoctrinate everyone else involved so bad, they dare not speak out. Works for some :grinning: