News Storm after Meaney

Jabba

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The most important part of that try was Doorey's decoy run back on the inside which stopped Bird from sliding... Thats along with Avo natural ball player, Meaney natural ball runner, Doorey natural line runner.. things are starting to flow nice with the kids.
If I was advising Meaney, I would strongly recommend that he goes to Storm. He will go to another level at the Storm. That is stating the bleeding obvious though I know. Good luck to him

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bellamy probably send him to reserve grade and make him earn his first grade spot.

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As if the Storm will offer him anything near what we will, he’ll just use it as leverage against the club. ‘Oh look the Storm are interested in me, better re-sign me’. The Storm will offer him 150k and we’ll give him 300k to stay

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Nah 300k is fair for what he dished up yesterday and that's what we could have been getting from him consistently over the last 3 years of we kept him there.
120-150k is fair.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I actually don't mind meaney, but he's not what we need and he should go the the storm asap, even if it's for 100k, take the opportunity to be coached by one of the best would be instrumental

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I actually don't mind meaney, but he's not what we need and he should go the the storm asap, even if it's for 100k, take the opportunity to be coached by one of the best would be instrumental
Yeah he's only a minimum wage depth option here and that's all he'll ever be here, needs to go to the Storm for his own career, but wouldn't so no if he stayed for close to min (doubt if Storm's an option).