Stimson in limbo awaiting surgery but David Fifita just had knee surgery

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
with our squad now down to 26 players available (if smith and foran return) who will fill our gaps? is there anyone worth while in nsw cup from our team and others that we should look at? or do we just promote some young guys?

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
kalache surely will be given a spot in the squad now

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
LOL fair dinkum, we sure get value for money with our signings dont we.

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is the consensus on bringing Doorey or Topine in for this season? I'm not well read around how we do this with development contracts etc but I'm sure like with everything else in rugby league, there'd be a way around it.

Both seem capable from a skills perspective. May be some questions around whether Topine could handle the physicality. Just a thought considering we don't look like signing a backrower any time soon and kind of like RFM as a bench middle.
I reckon Javvier Pitovao or Matt Doorey are the next 2 or kalache I reckon Jackson Topine will be a star in the making I think he still need a good year playing against man in Canterbury cup sadly weren't happen this year

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You should of told Pay that Stimson was going to cop a 6 month injury before we signed him
He was a strange signing in a position that really didn't need strengthening anyway, without the six month injury smartarse

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He was a strange signing in a position that really didn't need strengthening anyway, without the six month injury smartarse
You should of still told them he was going to be injured for 6 months before they signed him... Farout it’s the least you could do if you cared about the club. Seeing as you knew about the injury before it happened.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You should of still told them he was going to be injured for 6 months before they signed him... Farout it’s the least you could do if you cared about the club. Seeing as you knew about the injury before it happened.
You are a tool

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What is the consensus on bringing Doorey or Topine in for this season? I'm not well read around how we do this with development contracts etc but I'm sure like with everything else in rugby league, there'd be a way around it.

Both seem capable from a skills perspective. May be some questions around whether Topine could handle the physicality. Just a thought considering we don't look like signing a backrower any time soon and kind of like RFM as a bench middle.
Between having CHN and Okunbor gone and the reimbursement for Foran getting injured during rep football, you'd think we have a bit of cap space and definitely have 2 positions in our allowed top 30. Whether we promote youngsters or hold out and see if other clubs are looking to move decent players on is another question. There's close to 2 months to sort that out though. So haste mightn't be our friend in this.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Between having CHN and Okunbor gone and the reimbursement for Foran getting injured during rep football, you'd think we have a bit of cap space and definitely have 2 positions in our allowed top 30. Whether we promote youngsters or hold out and see if other clubs are looking to move decent players on is another question. There's close to 2 months to sort that out though. So haste mightn't be our friend in this.
There won’t be any money for Foran at all he will end up only missing maybe two games at most now.