Stimson in limbo awaiting surgery but David Fifita just had knee surgery

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Could be different restrictions in QLD and NSW. You still can’t get elective surgery in NSW.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stimson is in NSW which currently has hold elective surgery until next week I think. QLD may have different requirements for elective surgery.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
One's a Bulldog, the other is anything else.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can’t you have elective surgery this week in NSW? Might be that they haven’t booked him in yet. Or under medical advice or something.
But I’m sure if he needs it he will get it done very soon.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Funny how we always get the rough end of the pineapple..

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: just like broncos caught out training when not allowed

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why will Mitchell & ado carr only get fines for serious firearms breaches and yet our 2 players get de registered. The rich get richer....the poor get the picture....that should be the theme song of the NRL.

Last edited:

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why will Mitchell & ado carr only get fines for serious firearms breaches and yet our 2 players get de registered. The rich get richer....the poor get the picture....that should be the theme song of the NRL.
While I totally agree here I don’t think this one is over by the sounds of it.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The fines are from the police the NRL haven’t handed down their punishment yet.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who gives a fuck?

Bloke needs to stay in reggies.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder if the NRL will deal with this situation accordingly along with their respective clubs.
Or is it a matter of just pulling out the old feather duster again
This entire story will be a major disruption to senior staff and put their coffee club on hold for a few hours
I noticed Mal.M didn’t hold back his thoughts and already has intentions not to play these 2 clowns later in the year.
Let’s see what’s going to happen.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It's okay, Chris Smith is now fit and will jump straight into the 13.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Stimson had surgery yesterday and is out for 5-6 months. I don’t think it really mattered about having it a few weeks late due to corona he would have missed the season anyway.

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stimson had surgery yesterday and is out for 5-6 months. I don’t think it really mattered about having it a few weeks late due to corona he would have missed the season anyway.
Grand final is pushed back until October 25th now so he might have a chance haha

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What is the consensus on bringing Doorey or Topine in for this season? I'm not well read around how we do this with development contracts etc but I'm sure like with everything else in rugby league, there'd be a way around it.

Both seem capable from a skills perspective. May be some questions around whether Topine could handle the physicality. Just a thought considering we don't look like signing a backrower any time soon and kind of like RFM as a bench middle.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
What is the consensus on bringing Doorey or Topine in for this season? I'm not well read around how we do this with development contracts etc but I'm sure like with everything else in rugby league, there'd be a way around it.

Both seem capable from a skills perspective. May be some questions around whether Topine could handle the physicality. Just a thought considering we don't look like signing a backrower any time soon and kind of like RFM as a bench middle.
Doorey for sure but I think 2021 might be better for Topine he’s still a little light and he won’t have any footy behind him this year.