Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol.... even when I fight with you, you make me laugh. Don’t ever change ID :p
I will swear at you if you fight me you fucken blow job . Why you fuck me , I fuck you bloody

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I will swear at you if you fight me you fucken blow job . Why you fuck me , I fuck you bloody
Lol, I don’t know about broken bones, but you’ve broken English. My poor, poor language! :p

Last edited:

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He wasn’t a flop on field but he was no Cameron Smith either.

A flop just means a failure, really. Ennis fails at objectivity. He’s not alone though. All league personalities are partisan arseholes.

Why do you love the guy? Is he an uncle or something?

We’ve had much better and much more loyal bulldogs at this club before. The torch you’re carrying for the guy must use Energiser batteries. You talk about him as though he’s Turvey or Baa. Neither of whom would take pot shots at us on a regular basis like Ennis does.

Mick Ennis- once a bulldog, now just a prick :p
I only started following NRL again in July 2011 . The day my son had his first halftime footy game at anz. The day dymock had his second stab at game glory.. I had never seen a live match before. It was torrential rain but we went anyway , the bulldogs were playing parramatta.
At first I couldn't care less about the game I just wanted to see my little boys match at halftime.. But by about halfway through first half I saw this player darting around giving parra a bit of grief.. Wow I like this guy who is he I thought.. It was barba , what an athlete, he had speed and took opportunities.. The game went to golden point, we won ,I was hooked..

OK so now you get an idea of my history as a game consultant.. so I don't really know about baa and pricey etc. Andrew Ryan was captain in 2011 but I had no opinion of him.
2012 was pure magic, like watching a Disney movie every game.
Then 2013 struck barba wanted out, the team went to mush and I tried to understand what was happening.. End of the day its all about politics, players didn't lose their skills, the lost morale and team spirit , barba a dally m legend getting paid half of what this fat useless prick Trex was . Des can't you see what's happening????
2014 started off great Ennis played a big hand in team bonding and hodko n Reynolds worked well together.. The games were ugly to watch but we won through pure determination and team spirit.

Then in May 2014 Ennis was basically told to fuck off after he was seen to be trying new tactics at training by Kim Jung Des. Ennis wasn't in a good frame of mind and the results showed therefore he was the main influence of the team, the organiser, the motivator, the most valuable player in Da house but as soon as he got a new contract he snapped back in to his commitment to the team and club and led us into the grandfinal against great adversity.. Basically bringing desball into the grandfinal where we all rejoiced or doesn't that mean anything to you?? It was essentially another code of football where attack was virtually non existent . He made Des look good, Ennis was the only player that could actually make desball work.

And that's why I have the utmost respect for this legend of the club

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Ennis providing an analytical summation of the game as he is paid to do is fine...even calling out Mbye's try fine... but saying Panthers did enough to win that game was totally false and if he had any regard for our club and as an ex player he would not have used that phrase.

We outplayed Penrith for 60 minutes of an 80 minute game and had a legitimate try also knocked back...the defender twisted Tolman into the space Brown used to score. Any player whether ex player or not would not have used the term Penrith did enough to win that game if they were simply adjudicating fairly...he was not.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I only started following NRL again in July 2011 . The day my son had his first halftime footy game at anz. The day dymock had his second stab at game glory.. I had never seen a live match before. It was torrential rain but we went anyway , the bulldogs were playing parramatta.
At first I couldn't care less about the game I just wanted to see my little boys match at halftime.. But by about halfway through first half I saw this player darting around giving parra a bit of grief.. Wow I like this guy who is he I thought.. It was barba , what an athlete, he had speed and took opportunities.. The game went to golden point, we won ,I was hooked..

OK so now you get an idea of my history as a game consultant.. so I don't really know about baa and pricey etc. Andrew Ryan was captain in 2011 but I had no opinion of him.
Then 2013 struck barba wanted out, the team went to mush and I tried to understand what was happening.. End of the day its all about politics, players didn't lose their skills, the lost morale and team spirit , barba a dally m legend getting paid half of what this fat useless prick Trex was . Des can't you see what's happening????
2014 started off great Ennis played a big hand in team bonding and hodko n Reynolds worked well together.. The games were ugly to watch but we won through pure determination and team spirit.

Then in May 2014 Ennis was basically told to fuck off after he was seen to be trying new tactics at training by Kim Jung Des. Ennis wasn't in a good frame of mind and the results showed therefore he was the main influence of the team, the organiser, the motivator, the most valuable player in Da house but as soon as he got a new contract he snapped back in to his commitment to the team and club and led us into the grandfinal against great adversity.. Basically bringing desball into the grandfinal where we all rejoiced or doesn't that mean anything to you?? It was essentially another code of football where attack was virtually non existent . He made Des look good, Ennis was the only player that could actually make desball work.

I like how you are one of the few women on this forum but ironically enough you're also one of the only members with a pair of balls and the ability to form your own opinion.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I like how you are one of the few women on this forum but ironically enough you're also one of the only members with a pair of balls and the ability to form your own opinion.
Lol thanks , I'm very opinionated but only if I care deeply about something and the doggies bring out lots of different emotions in me. Oh and I love the people on this forum (most of em lol)

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

Great post......in terms of it giving an insight into how you formed your love for the club......

But honestly, you act as though Mick is the first veteran that was ever tapped on the shoulder by a club and told to look elsewhere and so does he. He's a professional and should know it's part and parcel of the game....he should also know Hasler is gone now, the club is trying to rebuild and he's just non constructively whining and moaning at every opportunity.

Ennis thinks he and his mates are bigger than this club and for that attitude, I say he is a dick head. I used to be a fan, but I'm sick of his clear media agenda.

Liked your post and the insight into why you love the club though!

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Lol some of you are absolutely ridiculous. What you expect him to do? Call everything with blue and white goggles?

I guess you’d expect him to do the same for all his other clubs? Bloke works in an environment where he gives his opinion and at the end of the day he couldn’t care less about what you think of him.

If you agree, great and if not just move on. Don’t understand why a thread like this needs to be created after Ennis gives an opinion on the dogs.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Lol some of you are absolutely ridiculous. What you expect him to do? Call everything with blue and white goggles?

I guess you’d expect him to do the same for all his other clubs? Bloke works in an environment where he gives his opinion and at the end of the day he couldn’t care less about what you think of him.

If you agree, great and if not just move on. Don’t understand why a thread like this needs to be created after Ennis gives an opinion on the dogs.
Because every opinion he utters about us is negative. He is not being a professional, he is using his media position to take lot shots like most ex players who end up in the media do.

We don’t expect him to view us with blue and white goggles. He is doing exactly the opposite though.... and that makes him an arsehole in the eyes of many of us.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

It's not so much this latest comment, most agree with him for the no try.

There's another issue being discussed here other than that no try. And that's that Ennis continues to dig the knife into our club

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wow I think you should take yoga classes or something . That's too much hate for a club legend
LEGEND??? is a word too freely used these days, Mick Ennis its certainly not one of them IMO (but, I like the Guy!)

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Because every opinion he utters about us is negative. He is not being a professional, he is using his media position to take lot shots like most ex players who end up in the media do.

We don’t expect him to view us with blue and white goggles. He is doing exactly the opposite though.... and that makes him an arsehole in the eyes of many of us.
Well if that’s the case then the people who feel this way should grow up a little bit tbh.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LEGEND??? is a word too freely used these days, Mick Ennis its certainly not one of them IMO (but, I like the Guy!)
Agree. IMO he was a good player for the dogs but not a legend. He does not belong in the same sentence as Bulldog legends like Lamb, Mortimer, Folkes, Gillespie etc. He doesn't even identify as a bulldog he identifies as a shark.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's absolutely irrelevant that he "had a shot", he is clearly obstructed and the prevents him from getting across the field as freely as he should have. It's not his responsibility to dodge attackers that are wrongly positioned in the line.

Look at this still, Hoppa is clearly obstructing Maloney and that prevents him from sliding. Maloney is prevented from getting a fair crack and that's why it's an obstruction. It doesn't matter than he still got there, he simply didn't get into as good as a position as he would have if Hoppa wasn't there.

View attachment 5397
Looks to me that Maloney made a bad read in defence and tried to tackles Hoppa instead of staying in the defensive line.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's not so much this latest comment, most agree with him for the no try.

There's another issue being discussed here other than that no try. And that's that Ennis continues to dig the knife into our club
Ennis openly rediculing our clubs dumb policies and plays on the field are not going to advantage or disadvantage our club in any way shape or form...... oh wait last time he bad mouthed our coach actually turned out to be for our benefit.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ennis, even if he does go off track he's entitled to an opinion because he's paid for it.
I reckon he's a little peeved he didn't get a title as a Dogs captain but so are we all.
We are still here going spastic.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
I think Ennis loves the sound of his own voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.