Stevie Wonder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
is it possible that he isnt blind and that he has been faking it all this time?

lol he does seem to catch the microphone ffs, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ebts1FMCgb4 this is an old video so sorry if there has been a discussion about it and im late

also why would a blind person look into the camera to see what he is taking, and how would he know how to operate a camera if he hasnt seen people do it

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lying motherf@cker !!
We should poke his eyes out.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Lol when you lose one of you senses the other get stronger.
he heard the microphone falling.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
how about this from a few days ago ffs

https://vine.co/v/ivAEXAzT2Qn

also why does he get courtside nba seats tbh, thats some major money for somebody who cant appreciate the view, maybe he wants to act like a sighted person but maybe he wants to see the game

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
That shit aint funny, that's terrible man that's terrible. Stevie wonder is a musical genius

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What's the definition of endless love? Stevie Wonder and the late great Ray Charles playing tennis! Lol!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
That shit aint funny, that's terrible man that's terrible. Stevie wonder is a musical genius
he also has had 9 children with 5 different women, maybe women are universally annoying and you need to move on after a while especially if you can only hear them but he usually replaces the women with someone younger and more attractive, my theory is he is looking at the women (actually i stole that theory but i agree with it)

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
ok final piece of evidence, why does stevie wonder wear a watch?

hmm but then again if he was acting blind then why would he wear a watch?, ffs this is confusing me

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Q What did Steve wonder say when he walked past the fish shop?

A 'Good evening ladies'

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I never thought he was faking it but now that you mention it . I think you're right .

He wears dark glasses so he can still look around whilst appearing blind and positioning his head deliberately at 22.5 degree angle to the speaker whilst still being able to see them peripherally ..

Saying your blind is just like saying you have back pain or a headache as its not obvious to the public.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
"And personally, the piano and the singin' and all that, I told you how I feel about singin' man, I ain't impressed. You wanna impress me, take the wheel for a while, motherf&*!"

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
"And personally, the piano and the singin' and all that, I told you how I feel about singin' man, I ain't impressed. You wanna impress me, take the wheel for a while, motherf&*!"
If he could do that and entertainment tonight reported it I'd believe it..

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
he also has had 9 children with 5 different women, maybe women are universally annoying and you need to move on after a while especially if you can only hear them but he usually replaces the women with someone younger and more attractive, my theory is he is looking at the women (actually i stole that theory but i agree with it)

Dont they say love is blind?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fkn lol

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Its a conspiracy! Stick this in the conspiracy thread
actually i think its only him lying about it, so its whatever the 1 person version of conspiracy is called

Status
Not open for further replies.