Steve Price on NRL 360 Summer edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually thought **** made a good point! They are Bulldogs people but they need to show everyone what they are bringing to the table. It’s easy to throw mud on the current board because they have made mistakes but how are they going to make the club better?
Price answered that question. Ballesty ran the Leagues Club for 30 years, Anderson been on the board of another NRL club owned by the NRL etc. If you don't think their backgrounds qualify them, fair enough, but the question was answered. Kent just didn't listen to it cause he clearly has an opinion that the current board should stay.

I don't know much about the current board as individuals (except Turvey and Dib) but what qualifies them that's so special? Turvey's obviously a club legend but they haven't set the world on fire in this term.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Price answered that question. Ballesty ran the Leagues Club for 30 years, Anderson been on the board of another NRL club owned by the NRL etc. If you don't think their backgrounds qualify them, fair enough, but the question was answered. Kent just didn't listen to it cause he clearly has an opinion that the current board should stay.

I don't know much about the current board as individuals (except Turvey and Dib) but what qualifies them that's so special? Turvey's obviously a club legend but they haven't set the world on fire in this term.
Ballesty is the person I really want on the board from that ticket and Nick Dimas is a really good operator as well. The biggest problem the Reform Ticket will have is that Dib has made changes in the CEO and coach and that has taken away a lot of any opposing tickets argements.

Status
Not open for further replies.