Steve Price on NRL 360 Summer edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junkey

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
They’re all muppets hahah Paul Dunn would of looked like a stunned mullet on tv
Maybe they knew that Dib has it all wrapped up and have waited until the right people get involved in a rival to give a chance? Maybe they have been involved behind the scenes and waiting for the right time? Maybe not, either way competition is good and why not hear what they have to offer and make an informed decision? I don't support the "devil you know theory" and not saying you do either but have heard some on here spruce that shitting train of thought
Apart from Hasler not delivering us a premiership or staying 1 season too long I really find it hard to find things to criticise the current board on
Thats
One also has to question the motives... Why come back now? Why not be vocal before?

Not to mention riding on the coat tails of the ticket for Andersons wife, who was so concerned for the direction the dogs were heading that she continued on the Gold Coast Titans instead of putting up her hand for either of the board of directors spots.
Hard to get involved when people do not want you involved.c'mon grow up and read the tea leaves.

Achilles

Back to Belmore
Reaction score
ARE YOU SERIOUS ????? I can only hope you are joking because if not try criticising the board for
- being the absolute LAST to realise we needed a change of coach after virtually every fan and league commentator knew it a long time ago. Remember as leaders they are pro-actively supposed to fix problems before they get embarrassing, not sit on their hands putting all their faith in has-been Hasler.
- mis-management of 2 major contracts that may now result in the club paying over $6M after being sued
- no-one ever trusting the Dogs in signing a contract for ANYTHING from now on
-pissing off our own players who feel the club cheated Des. That's a good way to teach loyalty.
- their failings in employing the worst CEO in the Dogs history in Raelene Castle
- how they let club legend Steve Mortimer re-sign to back Manly imposter coach Des instead
- how the current board are simply stooges for Chairman Ray Dib. Dib does whatever he wants and the others all follow.
And you can add all the back ended contracts for 2018. Eastwood, Morris brothers and we are paying half of Grahams wage at Dragons. Did I miss any other players.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
One also has to question the motives... Why come back now? Why not be vocal before?

Not to mention riding on the coat tails of the ticket for Andersons wife, who was so concerned for the direction the dogs were heading that she continued on the Gold Coast Titans instead of putting up her hand for either of the board of directors spots.
Why would she want to work with the current board, if she believes them to be the problem ?

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Paul **** loves bulldogs drama. Even when there isn’t any he’ll try to manufacture it.
Bulldogs sell papers.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
It wouldn't be hard to do a better job than the current board.

A retarded monkey would do a better job.
Word, broette. Word!

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It wouldn't be hard to do a better job than the current board.

A retarded monkey would do a better job.
The retarded monkey will be suuing us as well if there was a verbal agreement for it to serve on the board.

Last edited:

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dib has had his time. He did some incredibly stupid things and just like politicians give tax cuts before elections Dib is trying to make everything right.

At this point in time I'd be quite happy for the rival ticket to get up. I didn't see the interview and Kent is obviously still pissed that his bestie Hasler got the punt but there are some decent people on the rival ticket with the clubs best interest at heart.
Either way, it is a shake up and the current board is on notice. If they are re-elected they will have to perform, or the door is waiting.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
B
Just watched Pricey on 360 with Ikin and ****.

Basic gist was they hit him up about why this rival ticket is so good etc.

Pricey did well/ok but I do kind of wish they had another better prepared guy with him to help with the questions. Reason for this is that **** right from the start tried to shoot the ticket down. Pricey pretty much said all the things we have heard already so no real new info for you guys.

The main thing that was annoying is that idiot **** with an obvious agenda (Is he mates with Dib does anyone know) and using his air time to negatively influence the competition. **** said I am on no side after he rubbished the theory of this ticket being able to bring new success back to the club just because "they are dogs people".

Ikin was good and said at the end of the day excellence requires strong competition so this ticket is a great thing for the Bulldogs and I agree. Had Dib not been worried than we would be going into 2018 with Hasler still as coach and none of the changes would have occurred....I could be wrong???

For me the damage is done and Dib etc all need to go and a fresh direction taken.

But Kent had a point. All these guys left the club so they are not one club players like say a polla mounter or a Jason hethrington.. to me that take away a lot

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The biggest thing these new people would bring is a change in attitude.
It was abysmal in 2017 and has to improve dramatically for the club to be successful.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
B

But Kent had a point. All these guys left the club so they are not one club players like say a polla mounter or a Jason hethrington.. to me that take away a lot
You do know Hetherington played for the Gold Coast before he came to the Dogs don't you......

GUSLER

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I actually thought **** made a good point! They are Bulldogs people but they need to show everyone what they are bringing to the table. It’s easy to throw mud on the current board because they have made mistakes but how are they going to make the club better?
Correct, sometimes better the devil u know...but I do think this ticket is worthy of taking a risk and punishing the current board..we haven’t won in 13 years

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You do know Hetherington played for the Gold Coast before he came to the Dogs don't you......
To be honest I forgot that, but it's always better when someone ends there career at the dogs after playing so many years, a little like terry Lamb

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Dibs only fuck up was not sacking Hasler earlier when things got out of hand and giving him that bs extension that apparently isn't even an extension lol. Doubt Dib will go and he looks to be making enough of the right moves atm. He also has far more pulling power than anyone else up against him.
And that fuck up is worthy of Dib getting the arse

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He also has far more pulling power than anyone else up against him.
IMO: He has the votes stacked in his favour.

You will need a crowbar to remove him.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I want Dib to go because I hate him but all of this stuff the club has been doing really just seems to be a PR stunt. They are just doing exactly what the media and some fans have been crapping on about, that not enough "bulldogs" are running the club.

Just being a Bulldog doesn't mean you know wtf you are doing in a totally unrelated job. Kent is right to question that this is the right move... but in all honesty if it is the only way to get rid of Dib I am willing to see how it goes, but I do not assume under any circumstances that it is going to be some big turning point at the club.

A

Alexander the Great

I always thought he was a dogs man.. wozer.
Still the best 9 we have ever had put on the jersey.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I want Dib to go because I hate him but all of this stuff the club has been doing really just seems to be a PR stunt. They are just doing exactly what the media and some fans have been crapping on about, that not enough "bulldogs" are running the club.

Just being a Bulldog doesn't mean you know wtf you are doing in a totally unrelated job. Kent is right to question that this is the right move... but in all honesty if it is the only way to get rid of Dib I am willing to see how it goes, but I do not assume under any circumstances that it is going to be some big turning point at the club.
It also seems to me that the Board re-signed Hasler because of pressure from the media rather than Des doing a good job. This does not suggested good management ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.