Steve Hansen

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
My dog could coach the All Blacks to victory.

Sweeping the change rooms did fuck all for us.
That whole cleaning their change room bullshit was just propaganda, wanted you believe they are successful because they work so much harder rather than the truth that no country plays the game like them and has the numbers.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Another who’s receiving a pay cheque to do absolutely fuck all..
"Rugby Australia had on Monday confirmed that Hansen had been brought into the Wallabies environment by Jones in an unpaid capacity, something Hansen reiterated when addressing his involvement on Tuesday. "The things is if you're working for someone you're getting paid, I'm just here as a friend."

Always a Bulldog

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Bump. I just read today, the Wallabies have hired Hansen as a consultant of some sort in prep for the world cup.

Is he still on the Dogs payroll at all?
No he left when Barrett left.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Rugby Australia had on Monday confirmed that Hansen had been brought into the Wallabies environment by Jones in an unpaid capacity, something Hansen reiterated when addressing his involvement on Tuesday. "The things is if you're working for someone you're getting paid, I'm just here as a friend."

Always a Bulldog
No one works for free what rubbish

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can't imagine what is unpaid capacity is like when his paid capacity is like trying to flush a massive turd.