Rumour Stephen Crighton

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
hes a weapon but didnt show much in origin and like others have said not needed. Im happy with averillo to stay at fullback as hes shown plenty. The amount of money crichton would be after wouldnt be worth it when we have schoupp, alamoti coming through who dont suit the wing anyway

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not for fb would rather kiraz/schouppe centres ave fb need 1 gun winger

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Gus understands how to fill your Salary Cap roster better than most and I'd say he's actually learned from some of his mistakes from the past.
Your big money players should be your outstanding spine players & perhaps players that are top 4 in their position in the entire comp.
Stephen Crichton doesn't fit either of these 2 categories and you can get away with filling your outside backs with good solid well priced players.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Wonder what his price tag is ?

He's reportedly on 585k, he's going to get an upgrade to stay at Panther, 650-700k. To get him away from Panther I think it takes ~900k when considering he wants to stay and all of his friends are there.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Why is everyone saying "NO" to Stephen Crichton? Hope he gets To'o with him also!
What exactly would it do to our cap lol? Already have jac on big bucks in the backs. Sure I'd like the whole Penrith team, for obvious reasons, but reality is we would generally pay through the nose for their players (like kikau) if they are a regular starter in their fg side.

If I had a choice I'd take to'o over chricton. Chrichton doesn't do it for me.

Still think ciraldo is bs until I see it. And if it happened I'd be disappointed because Potter or Flanagan are better options imo.

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He’s currently fastest player in the comp, it’s a good signing for the right price

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
While talented, we don't need him. Kiraz, Alamoti and Schoupp's salaries will equate to Crichton’s. Hopefully, it's a lazy link and as others said HB and a prop are more pressing issues.