Stephen Crichton

Chuppachup

Waterboy
Reaction score
You are probably the most negative bloke on the kennel. Cant recall you ever being happy about a signing, a win or anything in between. Hope you’ve got plenty of positive shit in your life because nobody deserves to be this unhappy all the time.
Megan fox would sit on his face and complain it wasn’t Sophie monk

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
If you go off 2023 form he's been the best centre in the comp probably with Farnworth (if we extend over 2 to 3 seasons still have to give it to Manu but he's right up there). If we play him centre next year for him to be worth what we're paying him he'd need to be the best centre in the competition which is unlikely to happen given our team, environment and track record. I still think we'll play him fullback to justify what we're paying him (I think he can transition to fullback, one of the most athletic and skilful players in the competition). I also think we had no choice but to sign him (and I've wanted him myself for over 2 years), even with what we're paying him, it was an obvious signing to make.

Robdog111

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Why? Because I might concuss myself and find myself thinking on a similar level to the rest of the kennel?

We ain’t rebuilding this side by buying glamour centres,
And yesterday you said he was a good signing. Not sure whose a bigger flog...you or 04 dreaming.

Reecek89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Penrith don’t win in 2021 or 2023 without Critta. He’s the inform player of the competition. Stopping and scoring tries, nailing conversions. He’s clutch

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
And yesterday you said he was a good signing. Not sure whose a bigger flog...you or 04 dreaming.
Lol no, I did not say anything of the sort. You clearly have a problem comprehending basic English.

Jebbundy

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Anyone reckon that 03/04 team could have done the 3 peat, if it wasn’t for the the club getting greedy?
Also fuck off flannagun ya not even at the club anymore, for all your bullshit posts you’re now as useless as Paul crawly’s face, if he put his face in snow it would resemble a scrotum you bitchy fuck

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Nah it’s better to have kept Elliot, JMK and Flanagan that would’ve put us straight to the finals.
Elliott makes most of our forwards look like cream puffs and JMK is better than any hooker currently at the club. Flano’s a better hooker than Reed too. Not sure keeping those players would have punched out ticket to the finals, but we’d be better off w
Ith them than without, for sure.

When you attempt sarcasm and speak truth. Talk about facepalm moments lololol

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Elliott makes most of our forwards look like cream puffs and JMK is better than any hooker currently at the club. Flano’s a better hooker than Reed too. Not sure keeping those players would have punched out ticket to the finals, but we’d be better off w
Ith them than without, for sure.

When you attempt sarcasm and speak truth. Talk about facepalm moments lololol
You proved my point, you have no footy IQ you’re here as a troll.
Talk about facepalm you need an uppercut.

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bulldogs to be first team in NRL history to win comp without a foward pack.
And with more recruits than any other team.
Bring on 2024

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bulldogs to be first team in NRL history to win comp without a foward pack.
And with more recruits than any other team.
Bring on 2024
How do you know who we bought for 2024 without any confirmed signings?