Stephen Crichton

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What a player!! We made a great signing, guy is pure class and a big game player. He played a big part in that Panthers come back through some of those clutch plays like the kicks to get repeat sets.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He's always been talented and made big plays but this year he's gone to another level in attack and defence. I can't wait to see him in the blue and white and I could care less what position he plays. He's a baller plain and simple

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He's not. How you all haven't learnt this lesson by now is beyond me.
Just enjoy a good signing bro.. You're over thinking this one and need to give him credit when it's deserved.

Of course our team and system isn't what Penrith's is but Critta has shown in Origin and for Samoa that he can step up and have big games so hopefully he does that with us

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Just enjoy a good signing bro.. You're over thinking this one and need to give him credit when it's deserved.

Of course our team and system isn't what Penrith's is but Critta has shown in Origin and for Samoa that he can step up and have big games so hopefully he does that with us
Nope.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He's not. How you all haven't learnt this lesson by now is beyond me.
Mate, I agree with you when you go against the grain with some of the stuff you say when everyone is against you but you're wrong on this one. Critta is a good signing.