Rumour Stephen Crichton signs ????

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Is Williams available now? I thought he was contacted till the end of 2024 and the CEO of Warrington has said he won't be released early
Well is Super League, player pushing for a release and a big enough transfer fee probs hard to turn down.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
You know this for a fact do you?

Have you played against him lately or did Hindy tell you ?
Mate he’s probably the main bloke with correct info here. Not that it says much with how much bullshit flows here. Him and assassin and alic only ones I’ve seen credible in a decade and a half

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate he’s probably the main bloke with correct info here. Not that it says much with how much bullshit flows here. Him and assassin and alic only ones I’ve seen credible in a decade and a half
I just doubt The Bulldogs or anyone else would sign a player on the proviso that he only plays fullback.

It would be a VERY shortsighted decision.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I just doubt The Bulldogs or anyone else would sign a player on the proviso that he only plays fullback.

It would be a VERY shortsighted decision.
More likely a guarantee that he’s being signed to play fullback and given every chance to cement it…

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
More likely a guarantee that he’s being signed to play fullback and given every chance to cement it…
Which is a little different than saying he WILL play fullback with total assurance .... no ifs no buts.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Which is a little different than saying he WILL play fullback with total assurance .... no ifs no buts.
Well depends how you want to interrupt that. I’d say it would mean he has 2024 as the 1 jersey.

alic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Well let’s be honest the only real reason he would leave Penrith if he gets a opportunity to play fullback elsewhere and get fullback money . No one will be offering him upwards of 650 to play centre . Penrith would pay him close to that and he would then prefer to stay and take a small pay cut .
So yes we have mentioned to him that he will be the first choice fullback if he’s willing to leave . Whether we are signing him or not who knows ???I have not asked my source but I have heard from others that his name has been tossed around the club a lot .

IMO will I pay him over 700? No !
But if we can sign him on 600 to play him at fullback and have a clause in there where if he goes well he will be getting a pay rise then I have no issue with that . Let’s not pay him fullback money based on his potential there . Let him prove it !

Our squad is exciting this year but it’s unbalanced Atm, I’ll be disappointed if their are no other additions for this year .

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well let’s be honest the only real reason he would leave Penrith if he gets a opportunity to play fullback elsewhere and get fullback money . No one will be offering him upwards of 650 to play centre . Penrith would pay him close to that and he would then prefer to stay and take a small pay cut .
So yes we have mentioned to him that he will be the first choice fullback if he’s willing to leave . Whether we are signing him or not who knows ???I have not asked my source but I have heard from others that his name has been tossed around the club a lot .

But if we can sign him on 600 to play him at fullback and have a clause in there where if he goes well he will be getting a pay rise then I have no issue with that . Let’s not pay him fullback money based on his potential there . Let him prove it !

Our squad is exciting this year but it’s unbalanced Atm, I’ll be disappointed if their are no other additions for this year .
It's the truth or we have the same source :laughing:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

100% agree. If Crichton genuinely wants to come and play fullback then he can come and sign for similar $$$. Even paying premium outside back money for him is still a risk imo, blokes entire NRL career has been in easy mode.

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can say stephen crichton i think will be belmore bound even though he wants to stay with panthers cant see it happening