Official Stephen Crichton signs with the Bulldogs 2024

Do you think Crighton will make a good fullback?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lol and I thought I was the only person who thought this [emoji23]
There is another on here that does the same thing and says things that can never be proven right or wrong.

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Sorry boys, can't help but have a BIG LOL
You can be assured I will never reveal my source nor any information that I am trusted with...
It's your choice to read or not read my comments.
Just keep in mind "Where there is smoke there is fire ", I could say more but I won't :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
I remember you claiming to know Adam Elliots salary, when I’d seen the contract with my own 2 eyes and it wasn’t the figure you were spruking.
Either you or your source talks shit.
Only one that has got it right most the time is Steve and Dexter

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry boys, can't help but have a BIG LOL
You can be assured I will never reveal my source nor any information that I am trusted with...
It's your choice to read or not read my comments.
Just keep in mind "Where there is smoke there is fire ", I could say more but I won't :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
Haahaahaa....love the "Riddler" All good mate.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We're not getting a player swap for 2023.. Do you guys not remember the whole Burton situation and how that player swap worked out? They're competing for another premiership, it makes zero sense for them to lose a rep outside back for this season.
Didn’t that fall over because they wanted Napa and we said no. Hahahaha

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We're not getting a player swap for 2023.. Do you guys not remember the whole Burton situation and how that player swap worked out? They're competing for another premiership, it makes zero sense for them to lose a rep outside back for this season.
It could make sense for them if they want extra funds to extend some of their juniors.
The issue would be we wouldn’t have anywhere near the cap space for 2023 I wouldn’t think.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont trust this particular source but I have heard chricton has missed multiple successive days of training leading up to and since his decision to leave panthers. Could mean nothing could be something, could be bullshit but just thought I'd share anyway

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with you, probably won’t be a player swap or an early release ..

But the Burton situation was completely different …. he was smashing it for Panthers on basically minimum wage … not often you have the Dally M centre of the year in your team on minimum bucks .. no way they were ever going to let that bargain go, no club would …

SC is on over $600k … that free’s up a lot more than minimum dollars .. but I feel they’ve got the players they want to keep sown up, so as long as he’s putting in they’ll keep him for 2023 …

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It could make sense for them if they want extra funds to extend some of their juniors.
The issue would be we wouldn’t have anywhere near the cap space for 2023 I wouldn’t think.
They just extended 4 juniors the other day and will have extra funds just like every other club to do so for 24 and beyond with the cap going up. And like you said, we can't magically find 750k plus for this season. It's near impossible to happen even if they wanted it to and they don't want it to because they want him to help them win another comp this year.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I agree with you, probably won’t be a player swap or an early release ..

But the Burton situation was completely different …. he was smashing it for Panthers on basically minimum wage … not often you have the Dally M centre of the year in your team on minimum bucks .. no way they were ever going to let that bargain go, no club would …

SC is on over $600k … that free’s up a lot more than minimum dollars .. but I feel they’ve got the players they want to keep sown up, so as long as he’s putting in they’ll keep him for 2023 …
Look at the Kikau situation then as a better example.. They showed no interest to move him on early even though they had a tonne of guys off contract because they needed him to win a comp. They're not over the cap for this season, they'll have enough to upgrade or extend a lot of others for 24 and beyond with Chrichton leaving, so it's all a moot point. Their focus is on winning a third straight comp.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If we are getting this PRATT hopefully it is in 2023, maybe a swap for Flanagan.

I would rather a spine of:

1. Crichton
6. Burton
7. Anyone other than Flanagan
9. Mahoney
and 14. Averillo (he can adequately cover 1 - 7 & 9)
Dragons on the lookout for a Half. Be desperate for one now.