State of Origin Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Tedesco going to the Roosters all but assures Pearce's inclusion next year
I didn't even think of that, you're right. Is Keary NSW as well? They will go with an all Roosters dud spine combo

Tedesco signing alone guarantees Pearce's selection.

Last edited:

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
1/5 series for Dudley, Walters walks into the job and schools him tactically and in terms of selections. The QLD comradery is 2nd to none, Walters has maintained cohesion in the squad.

Fittler could be even worse, he is a clown and he'd probably pick Leilua and Cartwright on the same side, he will also play favourites with Roosters players. His selection guarantees more Pearce appearances.

NSW IN CRISIS
Fittler will be way better than Daley, go and watch the City games that he coached. He beat Daley more times than Daley beat him and in those games Daley had the better team.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
All I would say is the game was won by qld from the start, when they took morris out in the first 5 minutes and no penalty was blown but yet Reynolds go penalised for the same thing and almost cost us the game lol fucking rigged NRL shit.

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Tedesco
2. Trbojovic
3. Dugan
4. Bird
5. Mansour
6. Moylan
7. Maloney
8. Klemmer
9. Peats
10. Woods
11. Cordner
12. Frizell
13. Jackson

14. J Trbojovic
15. Fifita
16. Graham
17. Finucane or De Belin

If everyone's form stays the same till next year should be the team four forwards on the bench will be useful and graham can play anywhere anyway so he can be used as utility

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Apart from winning, the next best thing was, QLD blooded the next generation of players.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Apart from winning, the next best thing was, QLD blooded the next generation of players.
Munster,Hess,Glasby,Hunt,Wallace,Holmes,and Cameron smith as QLD coach on retirement bring it on!!

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Munster,Hess,Glasby,Hunt,Wallace,Holmes,and Cameron smith as QLD coach on retirement bring it on!!
Cameron Smith will retire when he is 50, just to annoy the NSW supporters.

So he won't be QLD coach for a while.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The enormity of an Origin decider at Suncorp was lost on the Blues, QLD are experts at that shit, Daley flunks again
Whats Gary Jack or Benny Elias doin these days?

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
we have a decision going to the board: QLD fairytale send off for Thurston

The sad thing is that its not, Blues fans will continue to sell out Sydney Origin games despite a decade of failure.
Who would spend their money to see the blues to get their arses handed to them year after year? People buy into the hype I guess, lol there are Blues supporters on facebook defending Pearce as well. NSW should just pack it in now, the next 5 years are a write off.

Brendan07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This match showed why DCE isn't Origin standard. Munster did more in 1 game than DCE did his entire Origin career. Munster is a gun and it's just a question of where QLD play him in 2018. I honestly don't know what his best position is. It actually probably isn't fullback as he's getting a bit big to be a fullback. Might be in the centres.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
This match showed why DCE isn't Origin standard. Munster did more in 1 game than DCE did his entire Origin career. Munster is a gun and it's just a question of where QLD play him in 2018. I honestly don't know what his best position is. It actually probably isn't fullback as he's getting a bit big to be a fullback. Might be in the centres.
DCE won't play origin in 2018 it will be Munster and Cronk or hunt

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lol @ your Munster comments.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I still cant see where Hunt fits hey.
Munster Probably in the halves again with Cronk. Morgan surprised me in the Centres how good he adapted. Great defense.
With the likes of G.I & Boyd possibly coming back next year, throws a spanner in the works. Will probably have Morgan as the utility on the Bench?>? A good headache for a Qld selector to have I guess.

NSW, well not sure. Think most of the current team will stay. Coach?

Status
Not open for further replies.